Chapter 2

No One's POV

January 10, 2022

Fifteen years have past and somehow most people have forgotten about the 415 case. Kang Geun's existence and his killing case was announced as a cold case. His last appearance in the public was April 19, 2007. His current whereabouts are still unknown, but he was waiting for the right timing to reveal his appearance. Yes, the long and crucial timing of 15 years to reappear to the surface as if he was a creepypasta character. And it has something to do with the very significant and specific number, 415.

The same number of the date and the missing dead bodies found on the year of 2004. But this specific number also held a very sinister background on why Kang Geun loved and hated the number.

You see, when Geun was just 4 years old, in the year of 1993, his parents tragically died right infront of his eyes, he too was in the incident. Witnesses who saw what happened that night claimed that it was a hit run, whereas Geun remembered it as an act of malice and was 100% sure that it was done on purpose by someone who hated his parents out of jealousy.

He remembered all of the people, who was involved in his parents death. The same 15 pairs of parents and children who tormented him throughout his childhood. But now, he had his revenge to avenge his parents death. However, his plan was far from complete.

The fifteen dead bodies that him and his 'hyungs' buried near the river banks by the forest was just one of the first four parts of his plan. The second part of his plan, was to send threatening letters to the parents of the fifteen children.

Third part of his plan, was to hide somewhere far from the city, away from the public eyes and ears. That plan failed miserably, his 'hyungs' got caught in attempt to flee from the country and was put in a death sentence for first degree murder. Geun was all alone, but he have to continue on to finish his plan.

His last part of the plan, well, was to eliminate the parents in a very gruesome way. He just have to wait, until his 33rd birthday, he then could finish his plan and end with a probability of ending his life.

'Three more months, then I can finally end this misery. Don't worry, eomma, appa. Your death will finally be avenged. Wait for me just three more months.' ー Kang Geun

The said figure just stands there in a room, as he called it as the 'living room', of the abandoned house that he somehow found in the forest near the river banks where the bodies were found. He strokes the picture of what looked like a family picture of him, when he just turned 4 years old and his parents, smiling to the camera.

The figure then went back to where he sits patiently, waiting for the 15 pairs of families in their 50s, to arrive where their death has finally awaits.