Jimbo Claus

"Who is Jimbo Claus?" You may be asking.

To put it simply, he is the regifter version of Santa Claus. Yes, he is related to him

However, what kind of relative he is to him, I am not sure. Nor do I know exactly what he looks like. Personally, I imagine he wears some kind of cowboy getup. Anyway, the way he operates is pretty straightforward.

If you have a gift you can't use or don't want, simply put it in your stocking. If it's too big, leave a stocking on the item to be regifted. You have until New Year's Eve to do this. On New Year's Day, the items will have been collected and replaced with gift cards of equal value. Usually, these end up being Target, Walmart, or Visa ones.

You can specify the type of gift card you prefer. All you have to do is leave a note in the stalking, letting Jimbo know this. Now, I should mention that he does not work for free. Leave out some form of alcohol or just drugs in general for him. A good tip to know is that if you treat him well, he'll treat you well.

For example, if you leave him, say, a high-quality beer and some cocaine, he'll give you more than the item or items you are regifting are worth. Speaking of which, I almost forgot to mention you can leave out multiple items to be regifted. To make this easier, I suggest using a large stocking and putting all the items within it. Alternatively, you can stack larger items on top of each other. Then leave your stocking on top of it.

Remember, whatever is under the stocking, Jimbo will take and replace with a gift card so make sure you don't accidentally put a present you did like under it. By the way, I should mention that you can request different kinds of gift cards. For example, if you're item or items total $200, you can request half of it in an Amazon gift card and the other half in a Target gift card. Now, as anyone who is familiar with Santa knows, he does not look the other way on bad behavior. Jimbo is kind of the same way.

If you are stingy with what you leave out for him, he will repay you in kind. If you only leave out say, cheap beer, he'll leave you a gift card to a lower-end store. I know someone who only left out a bottle of Bud Lite for Jimbo. On New Year's Day, the toaster he left out was replaced with a gift card to Dollar Tree. Now you know not to short-change him.

Don't worry, though, he understands if higher-quality drinks or drugs are out of your price range. You only have to eave out what you can afford. Just don't be cheap. Happy holidays, everyone. I hope you are enjoying them.