Check Yes or No

A small curly hair girl stood with her hand around one of her dad's fingers as they walked up to a trailer home that was going to be where they lived while her dad saved money to hopefully move. Around the corner, a little boy around 8 was just moving into his uncles' trailer. The small boy had healing bruises and some new ones along his arms and one almost as large as a grown man's hand across his face. The little girl saw kids playing on the swing set in the small park that was in the trailer park. tugging at her dad's shirt, the small girl asks "daddy can I go Play?"Lainy, you can go play, but come back when you see the street lights turn on, okay?" Her father answers. The small boy came out of his trailer as the little girl was getting to the swings. Pumping her legs, she hardly made the swing move. "Hi! I'm Lainy, I just moved here with my daddy. What's your name?" "I'm Eddie!" "Will you swing with me, Eddie?" the little girl asked. the little boy, noded his head with a big smile. They swung on the swings and played tag with some of the other kids, too. "Eddie?" Lainy asked quietly "Yeah lainy?" The smaller girl handed the boy a messy handwritten note and then smiled at him and said," Read it when you get home." She ran to the trailer with a small porch and sunflowers taller than her and waved goodbye to the boy she now called a friend. The boy opened the note on his way to his own trailer. Do you like me? Do you wanna be my friend? check yes or no. The note was written is big messy letters of the small girl 3 trailers down. Eddie smiled and checked the yes box, planning on giving it to the girl tomorrow. That's how Lainy and Eddie became bestfriends nothing could separate them.