17 l new boy ♡l

"n-no, sir. E-ex crush" she lowered her gaze, embarrassed to admit.

"okay, go back to work already" he said coldly, as aram went back to her desk, trying not to be emotional infront of him after the scene that happened to her school before.

She was hurt, that's why she left their hometown far away. She thought she moved on already after what happened, but when he sees him today, the trauma haunts him again. And she knew she probably can't sleep tonight after hearing the news that he'll work here starting tomorrow.

He's the reason why she's afraid to love someone again, to avoid embarrassment, and pain that she felt after loving him. Yet she blamed herself after falling inlove on him. She was still ugly back then.

She'd go to school, with a black thick glasses, brown hair with bangs, and is smart at every subject. That's why she was called the main nerd in their school. No one liked her, because they were in poverty, and couldn't afford some clothes.

She blamed herself for not being too perfect to be in a relationship with him. He's handsome, more handsome. He became so handsome after 3 years of not meeting each other again. But still afraid to catch feelings on him again thinking that it would happen again. Her fear.

_________________

"s-sir?" she woke up in a early in the morning after hearing her phone rang meaning heeseung called.

"i'm outside, come out already"

"o-okay, i'll just find my bag"

"hurry up already, someone wanted to meet you in my car"

"m-meet me? Who?"

"just hurry up, and come out on your stupid house before i kick the door open and drag you here"

"okay, okay, i'm comin"

Aram stepped out of the car, and went to the passenger seat after getting a sign to heeseung.

After she sat, she almost cried again to see jungwon waving his hand to her showing her his dimples.

"what are you doing here?"

"i asked mr. Lee to give me your address, but he rode here instead"

Meanwhile heeseung on the other hand listening to their conversation while driving. He was jealous hearing them talk so close.

"you became pretty"

"th-thank you"

"and btw, why did you left?"

It's because you, jungwon.

The reason why i left.

Do i need to say it?

"family purposes"

"i still have your letter in my bag, i didn't throw it out" he chuckled.

"your point?" she mumbled to herself avoiding eye contact.

"g-great"

"so, how are you these days?" he reaches his hand towards aram's hair. She felt very uncomfortable, and scoots a little further.

"stay you hand away from my secretary."