24 l after 3 years ♡l

Aram got a call from heeseung. She hesitates to answer, if it's all about work? Or them.

She took a deep breath, and finally answered.

"aram."

"what is it?"

"come here on my office, i gotta discuss something to you."

She sighs, and ended call making her way to his office.

The girl opened the door, and relieved when hyejin wasn't there.

"so what is it?" she asked.

"accompany me today, i have a meeting with mrs. Jooyin" he said.

"i'll just take a taxi then" she stood up, and started to make her way to the door.

Suddenly, heeseung pulled her wrist, causing her to turn around. The door slam, after pinning aram to the door.

"we'll take my car" he muttered.

"then, hyejin will be mistook us? And she'll start a fight with me infront of them? Then i'll be fired? Hell no"

"you didn't changed. You were still over thinker" heeseung smiled.

"mr. Lee, if you didn't have something to say, just let me go" she tried to push him by his chest, but he didn't moved a single inch.

"you're my secretary, and do what ever i asked you to"

"well i d-"

"if i say yes, yes."

"don't make me mad, aram."

She finally pushed him, and went to the door. She glance at heeseung, saying...

"fine. But act like i'm nothing to you at all, but a stranger who just helped you."

"and, treat me like a real secretary, who just came here for work. Don't treat me special."

"let's treat each other like a real boss and secretary."

She then slam the door, marching her way to her own office to get her belongings.

The girl went outside, to the park. Heeseung's car approached her, and went inside without saying any word.

Along the road, the atmosphere was filled with silent. Aram didn't felt awkward at all, since it's her revenge. But heeseung, he felt really awkward being with a girl in one car. Although they're always like this before, but now, it felt really awkward to him after how heeseung treated her.

"so, did you accept the offer?" aram broke the silent.

"yeah."

"congrats then." aram felt really emotional. Just because hearing one word exit from his mouth, but the meaning of it.

"when will you two gonna marry?"

"next month. You should come, aram."

Really? When you knew i am hurt, you'll invite me seeing you both in the altar?

Aram hummed in response, and got out of the car meaning they already arrived.

They went inside the restaurant, and head to the reserved seat.

"good morning, mr. Lee Heeseung" mrs. Jiyoon greeted them as they both seat. And at the same time, the waiter served their food.

"meet my daughter, Chan hanyeol" aram was shocked, to see hanyeol got out from the curtains smiling sweetly.

She changed.

Her smile, and everything.

Hanyeol was surprised to see aram sat there speechless. Hanyeol sat down beside her mom and dad.

"hi Nam Aram, long time no see" hanyeol greeted aram.

"yeah, glad to meet you after a long time" aram smiled sweetly after seeing her. She was happy, forgetting the time after what they did to her. She felt something she can't explain, like missing her as her own bestfriend, when they just bully her the whole highschool.

"you guys known each other?" mrs. Jiyoon asked, getting an answer on them by a nod.

"she was my schoolmate in hihschool" she smiled.

"you became pretty, aram"

"yeah, you too." aram shyly said.

"why are you actually wanted me to know her?" heeseung seriously asked.

"it's not about her." mrs. Jiyoon remarked.

"we're here, because, we wanted to celebrate her birthday."

"she really idolize you, after seeing you on billboard. So, i used this opportunity to see you"

Heeseung looked really pissed off, because they made him drive for someone's stupid birthday. But he just smiled, and ate his food.

~~

"see you again, hanyeol" aram and hanyeol hugged, before bidding their goodbye.

They both got closed today. They treat each other like bestfriends. Hanyeol got so sweet to aram as well, and treat her nice. Aram felt comfortable with her.

After getting out of the car, aram immediately ran inside the company, not wanting to hear heeseung complain, or say something to her.

She entered her office, and pant. The girl started her own works, while listening to musics.

________________

Guys!

Please read this cringe, and boring chapter. I was struggling to finish this chapter, since i really wanted to end this, cause it's getting boring  everytime i write.