┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙅𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮 ꒱

[Ship: Yeonbin] ¡!

*Type* ‧₊˚: !Smut and fluff !

‗ ❍Top: Yeonjun
Bottom: Soobin

__________________________________

╰┈ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes]

- ', Start
__________________________________

"A-AHHHHH"

The room is filled with groans and moans of Soobin with only skin slapping sounds.
Yeonjun was fucking Soobin in fast pace not letting him cum already 30 minutes.

"Painful r-right? Hahaha" Yeonjun said sarcastically in a chaos and chuckled deeply and scarily. "That's how I fucking felt, bitch!"hits his ass hard.

"AHHHH~ YEONJUN! PLEASE STOP YOU DIDN'T UNDERSTAND AHAAAA" Soobin cried out drugging his nails into Yeonjun's back making him groan in pain and that's why he lifted himself making Soobin grab bedsheets. Yeonjun looked at him

"Stop?" Yeonjun chuckles darkly making Soobin whimper and moan loudly almost crying. Yeonjun enjoys each and every expressions he is giving. He hardly grabs chin to neck and pulled him up and stares at him intensively while hitted him harder and hard.
Soobin was just moaning loudly looking straight to Yeonjun with teary eyes after some tome.

Yeonjun licks his lips in full of erotion that he is still getting and fucks him out hard and harder. Yeonjun was already moving in animalistic pace making Soobin wide his eyes.

"AHH!" Soobin cried again and throwing head back and arc his back. "I...I CAN'T"

"ARGG!" The older groaned "DON'T.EVEN.TRY."

"WANA CUM AAA~" he yelled which wade Yeonjun looking at him with dead stare "I said don't." He answered and hit him even more faster

"REMEMBER"Yeonjun groaned "NO ONE. CAN. FUCK. YOU. LIKE. I. DO." With separating words he said making Soobin cry even more louder. Soobin was sure that hid neighbours could hear him. He hated to remember it. But he couldn't control himself not to yell hysterically.

"You should never forget that. Got it? ARG!" Yeonjun started mercilessly bite, suck and lick his sweet spot and senselessly nibbled his nipples with his hands.

Soobin doesn't have any energy to cry. He just started to moan again and again. His legs were getting weak because Yeonjun was keep hitting his g-spot. Yeonjun again hitted him hard and harder again with speed. "YOU.ARE.FUCKING.MINE." he shouted and hitted Soobin ass harshly with hand again and again making it light red. Soobin was just moaning and screaming into it. "Y.. YEONJUN! last time screaming he said.