┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙀𝙮𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙨𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩 ꒱

*Type* ‧₊˚: ! Fluff !

Top: Hueningkai
Bottom: Taehyun

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Requested by: kpopenthusiast211

__________________________________

╰┈ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷__________________________________

╰┈ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes]
- ', Start
__________________________________

"Nooo, please dad! I want to change my school. I can't take it anymore" Taehyun was leaning on his knees in front of his dad begging.

"Taehyun I-...." His dad couldn't see his son's tears . He just couldn't.

"I don't wanna be here anymore. Whole school recognises me as a big eyes monster and crybaby. I promise....No. I swear! I swear I will hide my eyes so no one will see and bully me. I won't talk to anyone. I can't do my lessons like this. Whole my mind is only bulling that I am receiving from classmates" Taehyun hold his heart like real princess. "Please...."

Taehyun's father looked at his son one more time. His crying brown, sparkling beautiful eyes. Why everyone tells Taehyun is ugly? He had been called "boy who has psycho face" from birth. Maybe because of his mother.

He sighed and spoke "Fine, I will give you that opportunity"

Taehyun was wearing his new uniform and was looking at himself through the mirror.

He just made disgusted face just looking at himself and closed the mini door to close his face

He looked at cap he was going to wear. He teared up again looking at camp holding it with two hands. He squished it with two hands and hold it against his chest.

Realising that it was already late he put his cap on his head, closing his eyes. He hold his bag on his back and came out from house. He didn't want to have a breakfast because dad wasn't at home. He doesn't eat anything without his angel dad. About mom......he lost her when he was younger. She committed suicide. About sister or brother....he had sister named Sakura who is living with her boyfriend, so she wasn't with them as well.