᪥6᪥

"why?" he didn't sounded angry at all "hmm?".     "I mean why you don't like night and snow? everything have a reason right? its not big thing cause everyone don't have same choices" he smiled at me, I smiled back and nodded "I actually-" i took in a sharp breath and suddenly felt something on my hands, Chan entangled his fingers between mine and rubbed my hand slowly with thumb "you don't need to if you can't right no-" i shook my head cause i wanted to share my feelings with someone for long, i never able to trust anymore for years and this boy just won my trust in such a short time. i wish he never break my trust ever.

        I looked up from our hands to face him, he was looking so curies like a baby trying to walk for first time. I smiled and start walking while pulling him along me, he catch up my pace "Its just I always have this problem that I get weird feelings that I never even heard about before. so....hmm actually sometimes- no no! its a daily routine now ,i wake up at mid nights .. i hate to wake up at midnights cause everytime, this unknown weird feeling start to eat me up inside. i feel like my heart start to get clench and i feel like walking- running far- far away! i have this problem for some time now and still didn't able to recognize what this is about- still didn't able to find where my heart wants to ran away-"I stopped for a second and looked at Chan, he was looking at me attentively but i looked down again and continued "-I consulted a psychologist once but he didn't able to understand anything eithet, so i didn't felt like going back"

       After speaking I didn't looked up , we were taking small steps while he still held my hand but didn't said a word. maybe i shouldn't have share too much? now he'll think that i am a psychopath. suddenly he stopped walking and so did i but i didn't looked up , he separated his hands from mine and i felt like my heart got burned away. I was about to look up but he pulled me by my arm and hugged me as strongly as he could. i was just too shocked to react "You don't need to run alone from now on-" he put his forehead on my shoulder, "-you can come to be anytime and I'll always be there for you! I'll hear you! I'll walk with you! we'll walk together, run together and even do races- just! you aren't alone ok" I nodded, still too shock about getting this kind of reaction.

       We walked together to where wind took us, I asked about his favorite food and he had a whole giant list in mind and  all the dishes he told, i didn't know how to make any of it. Than disappointingly I asked his favorite animal to gift him a pet one day. My dude just didn't said cat or dog or any other normal animal but he directly went far away and said "Kangaroo and wolf!" like ok fine! no gifts or surprises in future huh! wait what- nevermind. i am not going to be dramatic and deny my feelings like many people, yes i start liking him and i realized it just few minutes ago when he had let go of my hand, I felt like my heart broke into billion pieces and the world stopped spinning for me, it was a few kind of scary feeling...i was so relief when he hugged me and after that his words and agh! after the conversation we had also walked silently for some minutes and that's exactly when i thought about it- i thought deeply cause i dont want to hurt him and yes! i do like him! i really do! i know its too early to say that i like him like - like him but i do! i won't tell him cause this bish is only 15 and 4 years younger than me! no no not bish hehe MY pure hearted baby. I'll take care of him from now on and look after him!.

        I looked at Chan and he was still telling about his favourite ice cream flavors and seem like he had long list again. He was swing our hands that were perfect together, I smiled at him and rubbed his hand, he smiled back but continue to add more flavours in the list. I guess i need a new diary to write just about our good times together and another one to JUST ADD HIS LONG LIST OF FAVOURITE THINGS!

___________________________________ I know, I also think that he fell too fast and story going on fast but.....its a short story that I wrote at mid night fully at same time. So yeah ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ I hope its not too weird! *Ugly cries*. Take care everyone , Love you all!