☘︎10☘︎

Its been a week of us two living together, nothing special happen except Chan trying to adopt the new environment. He ask me permission for even taking Water from fridge but- that's ok cause he'll get use to it with time- I'll make him feel home as much as I can. Living with him made me realized how good he is, he made me fall in love even more by everything he do. He cook for me early in morning cause I skip food and even come during my shift to give me food. When I come home he always wait for me and we watch movies, He love playing just like a small baby. When i come back at 11 from evening shift,  he always ask me that he also want to work as he dont wanted to be a burden . I had to give him a big list of why he can't work now, first of all he's only 15 and also he can't ever be a burden on me. He become like a wife to me and I am feeling shy to say this all.

     I woke up at mid night and felt like my heart burst with same old feelings that I didn't felt in past few days, I was getting used to not feel this and now it came back again. I clinched my shirt and walk out of bed but not even a step away  when i got pulled back on bed . Chan put his arms and legs over me and buried his head on my shoulder "you aren't alone, remember that we'll walk and run together?" A tear slide down the side of my eyes and that's when he looked at me , he pulled himself upwards to come to my level "You have me , no matter what feelings come- I'll face them with you" he smiled the most precious smile in the world and cupped my face with his small hands "your eyes are pretty" he said in sleepy voice.

        "Ok fine! I am pretty I got it! stop staring at me" Chan said and laughed in a low voice , only now that I realized I was staring at him "Yes you are pretty, I like your eyes too" I said and he just smiled before replying "But I don't only like Minho's eyes....i like wholeeee Minho , all emotions of Minho and all features of Minho!" a sharp noise rang in my ears on hearing his words , did i heard it right, maybe he don't mean it and I am over thinking "what happened Minnie? why you looking so lost-" I cut him off by pinch his lips between my thumb and index "stupid! you are stupid from the first moment i meet you-" he looked at me confused so i just shook my head and let go of his lips , I dragged him out of bed to the window.

       "you remember the little line- look! its all grown up now" I pointed towards the window through which beautiful moon light was coming inside. He followed the my finger and his eyes shined brightly as a little 'wow' left his mouth. I just looked at him ,how beautiful he looked under moon light "you know channie-" I turned him to face me, he tilted his head and i got a heart attack because of cuteness "you know there's another moon that also light up the darkness"

        Chan just stood there looking lost and I know he didn't understand, I made him sit on the chair and sat down on floor infront of him "You know, that moon on sky was a little line, little hope of sky that one day the moon will grow and light up the darkness of night. Channie- I didn't knew that I also had a moon....I didn't even realize when a small line rise in me and when it grew up, but without me realizing-  the darkness inside me was light up suddenly. Without me realizing ,the long- dark night inside me just started to become brighter. Channie! you are my moon who light me up in my darkness , who glow inside me and I really love you, I love you more than the darkness love the light"

      I had said what I was holding inside for so long , I didn't knew whether i did right or not but I was feeling relief, even if he didn't like me back but atleast he'll know that there is a guy who loved him "Channi, please don't hate me after this! I'll be your friend without bothering you but please don't hate me if you don't love me like tha-" Chan threw himself on me and i barely managed to caught myself, he hugged me "come on! you made me emotional haha, why you think i waited for you each night? and took you to my old house and told and asked you so many things? of course I love you too! I just thought that- that you might think me as a child only, you might think that I like you because you adopted me or think something else like money or something and that's why I never told you that I like- lo-love you"

        I woke up and look at my side where Chan was sleeping peacefully 'so that confession was a dream anyways' I sighed ,walked to the window and stood there for few seconds, the moon was actually beautiful and I was just standing there until I felt someone's presence beside me "We confessed for real , it wasn't a dream" I nearly broke my neck because of how fast I looked at him. so i-it wasn't a dream so it means we confes- "I had hugged you and confused and you just fell asleep in my arms. I literally had to drag and throw you on bed" Chan messaged his shoulder and glared at me "so it- it was" he just nodded his head and smiled

    "should I kiss you for confirmation?" I looked at him and nodded, he just shook his head "I was just trying to make your shy but-" he tiptoed and put his lips on mine, its was just a touch of lips for 2 seconds and than he backed off ,he covered his mouth and started to run and jump around the apartment "OMG I KISSED YOU I KISSED YOU!" it wasn't a proper kiss but surely too much for a kid, he looked happy and my heart was racing 'our lips touched!' I touched my lips and saw Chan was about to run pass by. As he came closer I held his arm to stop him "but it wasn't a kiss-" Chan looked away looking a bit nervous but replied anyways "because I saw couple kiss on T.V and it looked like really ew- i mean sorry i didn't meant to offend I just I-" I shook my head on his innocence , that's ok we have years ahead

    "but 10 of kisses you did before equals one couple kiss so lets-" he didn't let me complete my sentence and just pulled away but held my hand softly "lets go out and walk! than we'll go to my house an-and then we'll give 10 kis- ahh yeah" He smiled with his eyes close but his ears and cheeks were red and my heart was aching , how did I even managed to get a person like Chan? so innocent and so cute!. I nodded my head and we went out, walked under the full moon while holding our hands. I wasn't alone anymore because I had my peace ,my 𝗺𝗼𝗼𝗻 beside me.