Winter Falls and Hearts Break

Alice's POV
Ciel and I have been together for six months. It was winter and the mounth of December. Ciel was a demon now and I don't give a fuck. "Miss Alice. How about telling the master your secret." Sebastian said while leading me to the study. "But if I do I would have to leave!" I yell. I bet that was Sebastian's plan. I went into Ciel's study and saw im half asleep in his desk. "Hello Ciel." I smile. He looks and smiles at me. "I have some bad and good news." He says and slowly frowns. "I must go to France and you can't go. Good news....." He trailed off. "There is none." He muttered. I was gonna have to stay! "But Ciel!" I felt the tears. "I'm sorry." He mutterd. It was ok if I told him then. No I won't tell him that I'm hell's angelic demon. "Bye then." I mutter. He left me. I stayed at the manner and then noticed that he wasn't going to come back. Day by day our relationship fell apart more. I got letters a ton at first but recently they had thinned out to one a month or so. "Miss where are you going!" The servants ran after me. "America." I continue walking to the carriage. "But miss what if m-" "Ciel isn't coming back for a low life stupid girl from hell!! He wants a pretty French girl maybe! I don't care if he does!" I started to cry and got into the carriag. Bye.

(Note: Nooooo Alice-chan is leaving!
Ciel: wtf!
Me: you left
Ciel: how fucking long was I gone!!
Me:*counts* one year and six months.
Ciel: Noooooooooo.