jealousy

jealous theseus :) 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N pov

i followed Newt into his case to help him feed his creatures. we climbed down the stares carefull not to wake tina. theseus was still at work because lately he had to work some late shifts. tina also had to work late the last week so Newt asked me to help him so tina could get some rest. 

theseus pov

i finished my work and made my way home. when i opened the door i saw tina sitting in the kitchen making some tea. "hello tina shouldn't you be sleeping?" i asked as she noticed my presence. "i woke up when Newt and Y/N went to feed his creatures, they tried to be quiet but one of them tripped over a bucket or something." she said. i nodded and went to mine and Y/N's room. and put my stuff away. i changed into other clothes and looked for newts case. when i found it sitting in the living room i opened it and climed down. 

when i got down Y/N and Netw were laughing and chatting. Y/N tripped but Newt caught her and held on just a little too long for my liking. i know they're just friends and he's my brother and she's my girlfriend and that i should trust them but that was a little too long.

Y/N pov

we heard the case being opened and i knew it was theseus. i had a plan to make him a little jealous i saw him walking out of the little hut and told Newt my plan. he laughed and agreed. we started laughing laudly. i walked in the direction of frank but tripped on a buckett Newt caught me. i saw theseus in the corner of my eye with balled up wists. he walked up to us and newt let go of me. " hey theseus, how was work?" i asked sweetly. "fine" he answered shortly. i glanced at newt and he cleared his throat. " me and Y/N were just feeding the creatures" he said to his older brothre. " i saw " theseus answered, I started to walk back upstairs and heard both of the brothers following. 

i got back upstairs and started making some tea. I gave Newt a cup and and then theseus. I saw tina and walked over to her. " okay so i need to ask you something, i'm trying to make theseus jealous are you okay with me and Newt pulling the prank on him? I won't kiss him or anything like that just making theseus jealous" i asked making sure she was okay with it. " yes as long as you don't do anything past a hug okay?" she said and i nodded. 

i walked back to Newt and theseus and sat down next to Newt. "so Newt have you done anything interesting todat?" i asked. "no not really, what about you?" he answered and i shook my head, we contineud our act a little longer but then theseus grabbed my hand and pulled me away to our bedroom. he closed the door and kissed me. when we pulled away i looked deep into his eyes. "what was that for" i asked with breathy laugh. "just because i wanted to" he said. "or were you maybe a little jealous?"  i asked. he looked at me with a serious face and i laughed. "we were just joking i heard you coming down in the case and wanted to make you jealous" i said. he shook his head and chuckled and kissed me again.