make up :)

It had been a couple of days when I decided to contact Newt to see if he knew where theseus was. He said theseus would refuse to come out of his room unless he went to work and even at work he kept to his own in his office.

"I don't know what to say when i see him, and I don't even know if he wants to see me." I said to newt standing outside of his and theseus' house. "He's a wreck without you. I'm one-hundert percent sure he wants to see you" he reassured me.

I looked at the window of theseus' bedroom window wondering if he was sitting on his bed or at his desk. Or not in his room at all. I hesitantly walked up to the door debating whether I should go in or not. I know I was in the wrong. I should have understood his concerns and not argue about them. Maybe that's why I shouldn't go in. I turned around but newt looked at me with stern look. I gave in and walk inside.

I slowly walk up the stairs preparing myself. I come to a stop right infront of his door. I hear something move inside and that gives me confirmation that he's in there. I slowly lift up my arm putting my hand into a fist. I gently knock on the door. I hear footsteps and they stop right jnformt of the door. The door handle turns and for a second I think about making a run for it. But I don't. The door opens and a tired theseus stands before me. His hair was a mess, his shirt was crinkled and he was wearing his pajama pants.

"Y/n?" He asks acknowledging my precense. "Hi" I say my mind going blank for a few seconds. "I just came here to apologize. I know I was in the wrong and should have listened to you. You have every right to be concerned for our safety" I said offering him a smile. He looked relieved and breathed out a sigh. "I'm sorry for breaking up with you over an argument." He said barely above a whisper.

He took my hand and pulled me into a hug. I inhaled his scent and closed my eyes. After a couple of minutes I lifted my head up from his chest and looked into his eyes. We leaned in and kissed.

When we pulled away he rested his forehead against mine. "Let's get some sleep okay?" I asked and he nodded. He took my hand and pulled me inside. He gave me one of his shirts and a pair of pajama shorts that I kept at his. I changed and layed next to him. He pulled me into him and I put my head on his chest. "Will you be mine again?" He asked kissing my head. "Of course" I said smiling.