TWICE

Y/n pov

A week has passed already

Today I'm going to meet the girls that I will be managing. According to JYP nim the girl group name is twice, and there's nine of them, dang I don't know if I can handle 9 girls but it's not hard just to try.

I finished my morning shower and break fast I just need to pic a car. I decided to pick the tesla that dad bought me just yesterday so that I won't go with my noona's, specially if they have a schedule.

JYP entertainment

I arrived at JYP entertainment 5 minutes before the exact time. I saw that Jin-Young Park nim just arrived.

"Good morning sir"I bowed then greeted him
"Good morning Y/n your really early today huh, you must be excited?"he said. He invited me to go inside the building 🏢

He told me that I need to wait for twice's other manager to guide me to the dorm. He also told me to just call her sadness noona since she looked like sadness in the inside out movie.

Sadness noona arrived a few minutes later she told me to follow the car that they use. I followed it as it lead me to this FANCY neighborhood.

We stopped at a really luxurious mansion, i mean everything here is actually luxury.

(Twice dorm or should I say mansion)

This is so cool I mean this mansion looks more larger than my parents mansion. You would feel like a king at this gigantic place.

Sadness noona knocked on the door and said "girl your brand new manager is here"

Twice pov

we were all watching a movie then a knock interrupted us "girls your brand new manager Is here" we heard sadness UNNIE said all of us panicked since none of us actually did the dishes and clean our rooms or should we say she didn't clean the house.

"Nayeon unnie!!! Clean your room."jihyo said as nayeon nodded her head then starts running upstairs (let's say twice have there own rooms)
"Mina unnie !!! We need help" chaetzu   said panicking. Mina immediately helped the maknae's with cleaning the whole living room.

Y/n pov

There pretty loud I thought to my self
As I can still hear them screaming. There names kinda sounds familiar though.

Sadness noona sighs "these girls are seriously stubborn before I left I told them to clean the house yet they just did nothing 😑" she said "it must be hard handling them then"I said "yup really hard kid" she said the KNOCK KNOCK  on the door again. "If you don't open the door I'll barge in!!!" Sadness noona shouted definitely pissed off. Finally the notice was gone then me and sadness noona heard the door unlocked sadness noona opened it that's when-

..

..

..

..