JYP ENTERTAINMENT

Y/n pov

I woke up with the sound of my alarm (bts fire) looked at my phone to see the time it's 8:00 am ."WAIT WHAT IT'S 8 AM ALREADY !!!SHOOT I DIDN'T GET MY CLOTHES READY LAST NIGHT!!"

I washed my face,put some hairgel on my hair, brushed my teeth and wore my favorite Gucci clothing set and my favorite Nike Dior air force shoes. As I was trying to put on my Rolex watch Irene noona suddenly barge into my room saying " I thought your not awake yet it's already 8:35 and there's traffic. Plus you still didn't eat breakfast. " She said as she walked towards me then stop to put on my watch "your 27 already yet you still can't put on a watch on your wrist. Your really still a kid " Irene noona said while I whine complaining about her calling me a kid. She just left my room then told me to eat breakfast already.

Time skip
At JYP entertainment

I went to the front desk to see a beautiful lady her name is Jessica.(I can't think of a name hehe)

"Hello I'm Y/n, I'm here to see Mr. Jin-Young Park."I said she looked at .E then asked "You must be Mr. Bae Y/n. His at his office 6 floor, turn left then you'll see his name on the door that's his office." I bowed and thanked her.

I went inside the elevator to see one of my childhood best friend Jeon Jungkook (bts is your childhood bestfriends) it's been a long time since we saw each other he and the other are greedy busy of being a trainee at hybe entertainment. My main question is what is he doing in here.

I decided to tap him on the shoulder. He looked really surprised to see me. As we bro hugged each other he told me he's going to visit his gf IU. (let's just say IU is younger than Kookie and  she's from JYP entertainment) he told me he's going to tell the others that I'm back already, cause we've got or should I say I got a lot to catch up with them. He also told me that he's going to introduce me to his girlfriend later.

We stopped on the 4th floor kook got off then waved goodbye at me saying that we need to meet each other later in the parking area. I gave him a thumbs up as the "hellevator" doors were closing. It stopped on 6 floor and started walking following the instructions of Jessica. I stopped at a door with the name JYP PD-NIM I guess I'm here. I "knock knock" on the door then I heard a voice saying "Come in" I saw Mr. Jin-Young Park I bowed then introduced my self to him.  He was actually really surprised at my resume when he saw that I graduated from Harvard university. "Guess what y/n?" He said I looked at him I curiosity with one eyebrow up.  "Your going to be a manager" he said I can't believe it I got in I tried not show my excitement and just decided to keep calm since I'm still talking to my boss he told me I can meet the I dols next week. He bowed at me saying "goodbye kid good luck next week " and I bowed back saying "thank you for choosing me sir."

Hi~ bye