Education and role of foreign languages

Education is very important in our life. An educated person is a person who knows more about many things. Education influences on your future career, profession. I think, a person should map out his or her future work and career since childhood. And a man should be hard - working, an educated, purposeful. There are a lot of opportunities for students in Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan spares a lot of attention to education for students by government. If you take first, second or third place on Republic olympiad of any subjects, you will take a licence for entering  university without passing exams. I think, that is good. We've a lot of libraries in Uzbekistan. Four years ago in centre of Tashkent was built very big library - Alisher Navai (Alisher Navai was great writer and founder of the Uzbek language). It is very big library. There are many different books. There're about 20 million books, foreign books also.  You can also go there and read books. You can use free Internet for find information about your book. There are lots of  foreign universities, as Westminster International University in Tashkent, Singapore university, International Turin Polytechnic University, Russia petroleum and gas university behalf of Gubkin, International INHA university (Korea university) and others popular universities. There are a lot of students who can speak in many languages.
Nowadays studying isn't too easy. You must study at school, than at college or lyceum, soon you will pass exams to university, if you want. English is very popular and International language, because lots of people can speak in English. Knowledge of students becomes better every day. They learn many languages, like German, Italian, Chinese, French, Arabic and another popular languages. It means that, people become  smart. My opinion: knowledge of people is face of their country. For example:I'm from Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan is one of the lovely place for tourists. And there are lots of tourists, because in Uzbekistan a lot of historical places and cities, like Samarkand, Khiva, Bukhara, Tashkent and another. So, tourists will be happy, if somebody from Uzbekistan speaks in foreign language.
At the end of my composition I want to say about myself. My name is Alisher. I study at school. I like subjects as English, Maths and History. I go to the "Just" ( centre of learning languages ) to learn English. I don't have free time, because I'm also learning Mathematics. I want to pass exams to Westminster Lyceum and then I will study at Westminster university, which are in Tashkent. To study there, I must take I.E.L.T.S exam and mathematics. I hope that, I will take exams successfully. I want to learn German and Chinese, because my future profession connected with foreign languages. My future profession will be a diplomate. So, that is all. Good bye my friends. Remember, you should study well!!!