Lilly's House

Emily was semi running and half walking toward Lilly's house. She wasn't that type of person who was late all the time. She knew she hated when people were late, so she tried her best to be early for most things. She was wearing a purple top with a skull on the front, and black jeans. Emily glanced around her settings, she was always afraid of getting kidnapped, well is this neighborhood that is.

Lilly was so excited. She wore her favorite outfit: a bright pink top with blue jeans and a bracelet her grandfather gave her before he left. Lilly peered out of the yellow stained window. Beautiful Emily with her long black hair and purple emo skull shirt. And yes, you could say Lilly liked girls a bit.

Emily was close now. She only lived about a half mile or so away. She had seen where Lilly lived when she was coming home from her bus stop. The house was an ugly yellow with the paint chipping off. It was also very small. Maybe as big as an apartment. It was so ugly looking maybe Even a hobo could afford it. She didn't even know why someone would even buy such an ugly house. She could see Lilly's house from where she was standing. She walked up to the front door. Before she could Even knock on the door she door flew open. Lilly was standing there with a huge smile on her face, her bright pink shirt shimmered in the afternoon sun. "Uh, Hello." She said softly not meaning to. Lilly didn't say anything just grabbed her hand and pulled into the house. This was a little...creepy. Lilly say her on a little red couch that smelt like cat piss. She tried not breathing. Didn't really help.

Warmth filled her insides. Emily Smith was in her house! She grabbed an already made pitch of Lemmon juice and two plastic cups. She smiled to herself and walked into the semi living room. She sat next to Emily and handed her a cup of Lemmon juice. She took it but set it down on the coffee table beside her. "So...where are your parents?" Emily asked questioning.
"Away." She shrugged.
"Ok?" Emily said slowly and awkwardly.
"So I think I'm going to be in your class when I get school started up again!" She said joyfully.
"Oh really?" She said, not believing her.
"Yea I'm going to be a Junior next year."she said confidently.
"Oh cool." Emily said looking away.
Emily's pale skin shone like the gods have given her beauty beyond imagination. She had the sudden feeling that she needed to kiss her.

Wow this was awkward. "Have any TV?" She asked practically begging.
"Sorry the TVs broken." Lilly said sadly.
"That's ok..." She said kindly.
Emily looked over at Lilly. She hair was golden blonde with beautiful bright blue eyes that could make a guy fall in love in an instant. WAIT! No how could she be thinking this, she's strait! Her phone vibrated in her pocket Canceling her thoughts. She picked it up "MOM" was written across the screen. "Ugh!" She said aloud. She looked at Lilly who was looking puzzled. She answered. "Hey honey on your way back from Lilly's house can you pick up some milk at the store?" Her mom asked.
"Yeah sure." She groaned.
The call ended. "Um...I have to go." She lied. The look of disappointment on her face was blinding.
"Oh ok that's fine." She tried not to sound sad.
"Sorry."

Lilly opened the door to her house and let Emily out.