At Home

When Emily reached home to find her mother was waiting for her with a cigaret in between her fingers, glaring at her.
"Where's the milk?" She asked in her fake kind voice.
Fear zipped through her body.
"I, uh...I forgot" she said softly.
Before Emily could even think the cigaret bud was on her arm. She didn't feel anything at first, then the pain. Pain surged through her arm.
"AHHHH!" She cried out and fell backward, tripping and falling through the screen door. Her wrist hurt like hell.
"Son of a bitch, your paying for that door!" Her mother cursed behind her.
Tears flooded her eyes and seeped onto the concrete making a small puddle, if only it was deep enough I could drown in it.

Lilly sat on the red couch...bored out of her mind. The only images that popped in her mind were images of Emily. Emily's jet black hair, her stunning sky blue eyes that blazed like fire, that perfect body...

Emily scrambled up. She ran back into the house and grabbed a tray of ice and tossed the ice cubes out. She put them In a plastic bag. And press it hard to her sprained wrist. Tears flowed freely from her eyes. A slam behind her made her jump.
"WHO THE HELL BROKE THE GOD DAMN DOOR!"
My father...
Emily stared wide eyed at her dad. She ran for the back door. She barely managed to reach the door with out him grabbing the collar of her skirt.
"GET BACK HERE!" He called after her.
She tumbled over plants and tripped constantly. She didn't know why but she ran toward Lilly's house.

"Emily?" I said confused.
"Yeah it's me, please me in." Emily said.
Emily looked horrible, like she just ran a marathon through weeds. She was also holding her wrist.
"Yeah sure..." I said concerned."Are you ok?" I added. "What does it look like вяυн! I looked down at her wrist and jumped back in surprise. "Y-Your arm! "No shit Sherlock-_-. She said rudely. Sadness overcame her body. Lilly gestured her in and they sat down on the couch.
"I'll get you some ice." She said.