In The End

So, why did I write this blog? I'm sure it's a question on everyone's minds. What is Samantha Presley, popular girl who went to the psych ward after her two best friends were killed next to her in the woods, doing writing a blog? Well, I'm here to tell you my experience. I'm here to tell all the popular girls out there that it's not worth it. I'm here to tell everyone that's been bullied that it's okay, it's okay to retaliate, but don't go to the extent that Lindsay did. Because one more wrong doesn't make two wrongs right. And truthfully, it's just fun for someone else to bully you. It doesn't mean that there's something wrong with you. You're just convenient. Don't sit there and take it. But don't go and bully others either. It's not worth it.

And of course, what happened to me isn't going to happen to most people. Hell, I'm surprised it happened to me. Am I still traumatized? Absolutely. Do I still go to therapy twice weekly? You betcha. But what I want you to take out of me writing this blog, honestly don't know. I wrote my story, and I know that there are lessons to be learned. But I'm not here to tell you what those lessons are. Take them for yourself. For now, I'm going to enjoy my homeschooling, my therapy sessions, my parents, my girlfriend Lydia,  and my best friend Smith. I'm going to live my life.

It's been a year since the events of this blog occurred. Read the words wisely. Read them again. Go read this blog one more time knowing the ending, and then tell me what you learned. Or maybe you didn't learn anything at all, maybe the torture that happened to me was just entertaining for you. Either way, here's my heart and soul written onto this blog. And if anyone from my former school is reading this, I want you to know that I'm sorry. But I'm willing to try again. So reach out to me, message me. Let's try again. We all deserve to try again.