Chapter 1

—————————————Wolvein's POV

When I landed in alola, I was completely stunned. The region was teaming with life, the palm trees were swaying, and it was...cold. Wait cold? Why was it suddenly cold in a tropical region? I felt like I was in a mountainous range. I asked someone "why is it cold here?" But she said "It's not cold here." I was surprised by the answer, I still felt cold, but she said it was hot, what was going on?

I I walked over to the ocean to feel the water, it was...cold? What was going on, it was first the one and now the sea, but before I could say anything, Apparently I passed out, because I woke up in the hospital. But that's when I saw someone in a purple dress with stitched on patches of cloth "are you ok?" She asked. All I could do was just cover my face and blush "I'm fine" I mumbled. I would say that it was embarrassing but she left and the nurse enters the room "sir are you ok" I was fine but I was confused as to what happened, so I asked "what happened?" The nurse said "you passed out due to the amount of subzero body temperature."

If only I was able feel warmth, then I would live a normal life, But as soon as I got out the hospital I went to explore the region. I let out my alolan sandslash and Alolan Ninetails as company. All I could do was walk and think "what do I do, when will I have the time, how will I-, my Pokémon stopped me, because they ran way too far, Arceus Christ What the Frick are you doing. I ran after them not knowing what they were doing.

Authors note

I have never did this before don't 🦡🦡🦡🦡 me this took me 319 words to make
TBC