┊͙ ˘͈ᵕ˘͈≡;- ꒰ °𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙚𝙘𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 ꒱

*Type* ‧₊˚: ! Fluff !

Top: Beomgyu
Bottom: Taehyun

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Requested by:kpopenthusiast211

__________________________________

╰┈ [WELCOME ! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE]

╰┈➤ ❝ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes] - ', Start ꒱ ↷_

╰┈ [@Eve_Dive oneshotes]
- ', Start
_

_________________________________

Night. Taehyun was peacefully sleeping in his bed dreaming his own business. Little girls' cry came out from other room making Taehyun whine. He got up and went slowly to his little sisters room. She was only 1 years old so she was crying over and over again. Taehyun couldn't sleep nights because of this. His parents weren't being at home so much so he was the one who took responsibility of caring for his little angel. He went to her room.

"Shhhh. What happened?" He said taking litle child into his hands. "Are you hungry?" He said shaking the child in order her to calm down when he heard lighting noise.
"Ohhhh....you were afraid...." He grabbed baby to his room and placed near him. "You are safe here don't worry"

Although baby calmed down Taehyun was still looking after her whole night.

In the morning Taehyun opened the fridge. There was nothing expect her sister's milk and some pair of meals . He fed her and took meals out and eat when suddenly he looked out from window and saw beggar after yesterday's rain all wet and cold. He looked at his meal then at the beggar who was suffering because no one could help him. He sighed and grabbed his little sister went out. He grabbed his little sister on his one hand and meal in other hand. He knocked the door of his neighbour.

"Yes Taehyun hi!" The boy with bunny smile said hi to him looking at his little angel who was wearing pinky dress.

"Hi Soobin again" he smiled and gave little sister to him "Here. Hope I don't annoy you...."

"Nooo what are you saying! Of course not. We are always happy to look after this little angel" Soobin grabbed her and started to shake and baby started to laugh. "Kai, come here." From other hand came another boy and hugged Taehyun

"Reeee Taehyunie!!! Are you okay? You look pale today. Did you sleep?"

"Uh...no haha, this little cruel baby didn't allow me " he said and squished sister's cheeks making her laugh.

"Aww....After school come and sleep! No matter what!"

"About that....In real I have to ask you look after my litle angel bit longer....can you do it?"