𝘾𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙈𝙮𝙨𝙩𝙖 𝙭 𝙃𝙞𝙜𝙝 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙁 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧

Character :
(Y/N) She/her , Mysta
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

Summary :
you both live in the same world but still so different, Mysta was a famous detective in Britain and you were a young lady of a rich family, while he got to wear pants and mess around with others, you in the other hand had to smile and just look pretty in all the dresses you were given. You some how meet and he shows you new things you never knew.

___________________________

The young lady (Y/N) (L/N) had finally gotten the chance to go and explore a bit but not without a hand full of maids by your side, an annoyed sigh left your lips while you sat having some tea in an outdoor park in the city.

"My lady would have to be careful with some of theses commoners you don't know what they might do to our Lady" one maid spoke, this only made you more annoyed because of how she talked about others who are less wealthy, your eyes rolled as you let them Help you get dress for the meeting with the Kaneshiro family and their alias for something my father want's help with.

Your face is still in a deadpan expression as you had fined it getting ready for the meeting, usually you never went to meet guest your father invited due to the eyes they give you it sent shivers up your spine the lustful eyes of the old men who looked at you or the glares you gotten from other women who came for the party's our house holds, you were sick of it, but today guest were very important your father himself asked to you attend, even tho your father did some shady things he was a warm and loving family man, you couldn't say no to your father.

"My lady it's time to go, the guest should be in the drawing room, please take the responsibility to welcome the guests and bring them to the dining room" the head butler asked before leaving to attend to his own duties. You sighed and nodded telling the other maid to be dismissed for the time being.

You walked down the stairs to getting help with your dress as you walked down the stairs. You walked into the drawing room seeing 5 young men around the room looking around, you put on a smile as usual, "good afternoon gentlemen , my name is (Y/N) (L/N), it's nice to meet you all" you smiled and gave a light bow.

( Your outfit but less sparkly )

As you walked in your eyes scans the room at all the young men, the one you knew the most was Luca and Vox your childhood friends from well respected family's you smiled and they stood up giving you a nice hug

As you walked in your eyes scans the room at all the young men, the one you knew the most was Luca and Vox your childhood friends from well respected family's you smiled and they stood up giving you a nice hug. "Wow our little lady had grown up hasn't she Luca" Vox said in a sly tone, you gave him a smack on the arm as Luca laughed to, "she has anyway theses are my friends and most trusted allies, meet Shu-" he pointed to the shorter man in a dark purple suite with a purple tie on, Shu gave a wave and a smile "nice to meet you as well lady (Y/N)" , "next is Ike-" then your attention was to the man in heels and your feel hurt just looking at his heels, but other then that he had on a dark blue suit with a light blue tie, Ike gave a gently smile.

"And this is our favourite funny man MYSTA!" Luca yelled as he pulled mysta in by his arms around his neck, you can see Mysta was as tall as Vox and Luca but still a bit shorter, you could tell he wasn't used to theses clothes but how he keeps tugging on his tie, you walked closer to the Mysta and gently placed your hand in his tie gently loosening the tight tie, "it's nice to meet you" you smile looking up at him with a smile starring into his beautiful blue eye, your cheeks started to feel warm, you let go and turned your back.

"Anyway it's lovely to meet you all, shall we go to the dinning room" your back still to them hiding your now flushed face, you opened the door once again and lead them to the dinning room and to the seats, you hand sat on right side leaving the host and my mother and older brother seat while Luca and Vox sat on the left where the honoured guest sat and Shu and Ike sat next to Vox while Mysta took a sat next to me.

As dinner started you got to talk to Shu and Ike more they were really friendly, but you wished Mysta would say something to you, you wanted to talk to him more. You looked to the side of the room seeing the head made shaking her head telling you to be more quiet and lady like in your answers. You looked down at your lap staying quite till your parents and brother walked in joining us for dinner. You feel a hand on Your gently "you good? I say the look they old lady gave you" you looked at him with a sad smile, you gauge a light smile "ya I'm used to this ..." you sighed. You didn't expect this from the quiet man "Mr.(Y/N) I heard you have an impressive garden, do you mind if your daughter shows me the way around? You had been telling me how beautiful it was" he spoke with elegant and confidence, your father smile at you and nodded, while your brother wiggles his eye brows at you.

You smiled at mysta and took the hand he offered and walked with him out to the garden, it was night but the light around and the moon helped illuminate the area. "Do my lady shall we talk more" he smiled sitting with you on a bench, you smiles and nodded finally letting your real self expression yourself. You both were laughing and yell story's, your not going to lie your heart was beating fast because of this 'commoner' "you know for a high class lady your pretty fun" he teased you "and for a commoner your a gentlemen" you shot back , you both smiled.

As you both looked at the moon you headed your head on his shoulder, he placed his jacket over you, you held his hand as you both just enjoyed each other company "Mysta will I ever see you again?" You asked " . . . I don't know (Y/N), I wanna see you to but we live in different worlds, your a lady of high class and I work under your friend as a detective" you frowned and sighed knowing he's right "but I promise you this once I get more famous and get more money I'll come back to you and give you the life you deserves" he looked  it your eyes "even tho I have only seen you from afar, my heart beats faster every time I see you . . . Because I think I'm in love with you (Y/N)" he looks down at you your eyes meeting, soon enough the space between you closed and your lips were sealed with his "That's what falling in love is Mysta, because I think I feel the same". The moment was something you had always wished for more then money, more then jewels, more then a fancy house, it was a warm feeling of love.

___________________________