𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙓 𝙎𝙝𝙪

𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙓 𝙎𝙝𝙪Character : (Y/N)  , Shu

𝙎𝙡𝙚𝙚𝙥𝙮 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙓 𝙎𝙝𝙪
Character :
(Y/N)  , Shu

(Y/N) - Your Name
Summary : You and Shu are both able to use magic, but Shu had a lot more mana than you, so because of this, after missions you tend to lose a lot of mana causing you to always pass out in odd places. Besides, Shu was such a lovely boyfriend. He was always there to take care of you till you woke up from your small or long naps, he always stayed with you even if you were asleep for 5 min to even an hour, he wanted to be safe.

___________________________

You were also a magic user just like your lover shu and you were like his assistant sometimes, even though you both were very skilled in magic. you lacked mana that powered both your magic and strength,because of this whenever you use your magic you tend to lose your mana which causes you to become more sleepy, but thankfully Shu was always there to catch you or get you into a more comfortable position to rest. There were multiple incidents Shu has done this for you, and these are the times that he's done it.

The first time was when you were coming home from a mission to clear away some bad spirits, and of course, you had used up all of the mana. Shu had called a cab for you both to take to get back home, but you couldn't even wait long enough to stay awake. As Shu stood beside you, you couldn't help but wobble a bit standing there, you tried your best but just couldn't keep your eyes open any longer , you lightly tugged on his sleeves. Shu knew this as a sign that you were about to pass out because of the many times you have done this with him, he chucked at the cute little action of his lover, after the tug he gently picked you up moving your head to rest on his chest, as you closed your tired eyes drifting off to sleep in his arms. Shu knew he could hold you till the cab came ( Because of his big biceps ).

The second time this month was during a stream. Shu was in the middle of streaming Valorant with some of his friends, when he stopped mid match, "Guys brb i need to fix something" Shu said to his friends and his chat. After that, he got up and walked out of the room and out of view of the camera. As he walked down the stairs, he saw  you resting your head on the table surrounded by books, he could tell you were practicing spells and your mana was out causing you to pass out, he picked you up and carried you back into the bedroom next to his and yours office, he set you down pulling the cover over you and planting a kiss on your forehead before going back to the game "im back, had to put some stuff away in its rightful place" he said with a smile, the chat didnt know his tone but his friends did, "oh so that's what we are calling them now~" Uki teased, shu blushed and the others laughed "N-NO!" Shu defended.

This third time,  It was the day of the trip for the  whole niji sanji company, even though you weren't a steamer like them, you were considered part of the staff and the others enjoyed you being there. "(Y/N) Honey I missed you~ How have you been?" Nina  asked to steal you from Shu's arms, while giving you a big hug, you hugged back "I'm good, just sleepy a lot, it's a bit early for me right now" you said looking at your watch showing 6am, which was the meet up time. Nina nodded and welcomed you both in. Shu set your bags in your rooms where you both would be staying, while I was in the  kitchen with some of the others helping making drinks, "(Y/N) mind cutting these strawberries for me" Vox asked and you nodded moving into other corner cutting them up faster with your magic.

You started to feel sleepy again already done with 2 boxes of strawberries, you felt your head moving back and forth, until it landed on a hard chest, arms wrapped around your waist helping you stand up, you knew who it was from the feeling and smell, it was Shu. "Here let me help," he whispered into your ear, helping you with the last box of strawberries. "Hey..where is (Y/N)?-" Vox was stopped by Nina who pointed at Shu. Vox let out a small laugh knowing who was hidden because of  Shu. "Hey Vox, we're done" Shu said not moving, Vox walked over seeing you resting figure, and  your head on Shu's chest as your eyes are closed, Shu had a  gentle smile on his lips, "I'll have to transfer some mana into them later" Shu smirks, but gives Vox and Nina a sweet smile, " I better do that now before the others come" He picked you up walking upstairs, Nina was confused but Vox had a smirk "That sly bastard~" Vox chuckled.

You had gotten back late from talking with the staff about providing security for the streamers, when  you had spotted shu on the couch sleeping, you smiled seeing him there waiting for you. You could feel your cheeks turned a slight shade of red feeling happy to have someone like Shu in your life. You walked upstairs getting ready for bed, walking down to the room,as you laid next to shu placing the blanket over you both, you felt Shu move slightly placing an arm around your waist holding you close, "Night Shu.." you kissed his cheek before resting your head on his chest, closing your eyes to the feeling of Shu's soft lips on your forehead, a smile forming as you both drift into sleep.

___________________________

Writer : Cypher
Editor: Yin!