Chapter 3 - type Of things

I walked back from the record store; a bag of cassettes in one hand, and a soda in the other.

I sipped on it and walked further into the street. A man with long, curly brown hair approached me, and smiled.

"Why, hello there!" He said, eyeing the lower part of my body. I felt uncomfortable.

"H-Hi," I said trying to wake my way around him. I had to get to my apartments, and he was blocking me.

He moved so he was facing me again. "My name's Jason," He said, looking me in the eye.

"Cool." I said, trying to move around him. He quickly grabbed my wrist and shoved his hands into my pants. I dropped the bag of cassettes and my beverage. My eyes widened. Nobody else was around us.

I kicked him in his nuts and ran, he yelped in agony and ran after me. I ran as fast as I could, until I reached it.

The forest.

The only way I could get home was if I went through the forest. The taller man was running to me, I could see him in the distance.

I didn't hesitate to run. I ran into the woods, not looking back. I had to make this quick.

I heard rustling in the trees, causing me to run faster, trip and fall on a loose shoelace. My body planted onto the ground and blood dripped from my cheek.

I tried to get up, but I felt someone pull on the collar of my shirt, causing me to jolt up. Fear rushed over me. They kept a tight grip on my wrist, and I immediately identified the man as the guy who started this in the first place, Jason.

"Oh, you better fucking believe what I'm going to do to you..." He muttered angrily and dragged me by my wrist into a ditch, where he unbuckled his pants, and tossed me onto the floor.

He pulled off his boxers and shoved his hardened area onto my lips. He held my hair tightly.

"Suck it, whore!" He whispered.

Before I could move, tears rolled down my cheek. He shoved himself down my throat, making me gag and choke.

Suddenly, I heard a loud clashing noise, and next thing I knew, a blonde guy with a chainsaw rammed the chainsaw through Jason's skull; causing blood to fly all over my clothes.

Jason's lifeless body fell to the ground, and his head rolled on the ground.

The man turned off the chainsaw, causing the moving blades to stop making the high pitched drilling sound.

I stared, awestruck of what in the fuck just happened...

"What a sick fuck... Y'know, he deserved to die." The blonde man set his chainsaw down and brushed his hand through his bangs.

He reached his arm out for me, and I flinched and moved away.

"D-Don't kill me!" I yelled and covered my eyes, sobbing.

He grew frustrated. "I'm not going to kill you!" He groaned. "I just saved you from being raped, and this is the thanks I get?" He rolled his eyes, blood dripping down his face from his most recent victim.

"You just fucking r-rammed a chainsaw through him! He's d-dead!" I yelled.

"I know, that's the point, dillweed. He was going to rape you, could've killed you, and I stopped that," He sat next to me, cross legged.

My head felt dizzy. I turned around and puked next to me, and continued doing so until all that came out was vile.

The world spinned, and before I knew it, I blacked out.