Meeting sawyer

***So look here guys im a HUGE fan of sawyer fredericks and i'm going to be putting this story in first person's point of view. *** i hope you guys like this chapter. ***

I couldn't sleep the night before because i was so excited about this morning, i was getting to go meet Sawyer Freakin' fredericks, that is if my parents are in a good mood today because if there not then im dead, they beat me all the time when there in a bad mood which is most of the time, it's very rare that there in a good mood.
I jumped out of bed, slipped into my teddy bear pajama pants and matching slippers and walked down stairs, my mom and dad were fighting again, i knew they would take it out on me and my older sister named laraina, who
Was packing because she was going to Harvard.

Anyway I walked into the kitchen and the abuse started, my dad walked over to me and shoved me onto the ground, got on top of me and started pounding my face in.
Two hours later, my sister asked,
"Want me to take you to the voice meet & greet so you can meet Sawyer? "
"Of course " I replied as I finished applying make - up to cover up the brusies on my face.
An hour later,
*** Sawyer's point of view ***
I was playing my guitar when I saw this gorgeous girl walk in, she looked like she was about 17, she walked up to me and smiled, oh god that smile was beautiful.
"OH my god! You're Sawyer fredericks! I love you " she exclaimed as I put my guitar away and stood up. She looked like she had too much make up on, naturally me being the empathetic guy I am, I got worried and asked,
"What's with all the make up? " she looked upset,
"My dad punched me a couple of hours ago " she replied as I saw her eyes get watery, I wrapped my arms around her.
"My name is Iris " she quietly said as her warm tears stained my shirt.
"Hey Sawyer " Koryn said as she saw Iris.
I told her what happened, she hugged Iris also,
"It'll get better in time I guess " Iris choked out as koryn went to talk to Coach Pharrell.

A couple hours went by me and Iris were talking about random things, I was starting to like her, she was really sweet. She looked scared when her older sister said,
"It's time to go home "
"No I'll wind up in the Hospital" Iris cried as she got up to leave,
"If you need anything just call " I said with a concerned tone as I handed Iris my phone number.

An Hour later around 9:00 pm. I went into my hotel room and looked at the picture I took of me and Iris, I started thinking,
I got to help her out her sister will be out of the house soon so Iris will have to defend herself, I won't be able to handle it if something happens to my new friend, I'm going to be her hero.
After I thought that I fell asleep, I had to be well rested for my knockout round with Noelle bybee.