So lucky

*** Sawyer's POV ***
I couldn't believe I kissed Iris, well I did now all I gotta do is tell her I love her, that's going to be difficult.n
Koryn, mia and I were hanging out, whien I got a text from Iris, it seemed urgent, like she needed me.
"My dad came home and he's yelling at me for no reason! I'm really scared! I need to get out of here! Save me! - Iris "
"I gotta go get my girl! Her dad's home and yelling at her for no reason! She's really scared "
I said with a worried tone,
" go get her Sawyer " Koryn said as I got up and walked towards the door.
Our teacher Ms. Wendy told me that she would take Me to see her.

About 1:00 pm I arrived at Iris's place, she ran out of the house with a dufflebag in her arms, she was bawling, she put her dufflebag down, and i wrapped my arms around her and rubbed her back.
" i-i can't deal with this no more my dad is beating my mom to death and he called me a bunch of hurtful names and told me that he doesn't want me to live here no more " she cried into my shoulder as she choked out those words.
" you wanna stay with me for awhile?" i asked as i rubbed her back some more.
"your mom and dad won't mind will they ?" she asked
I called my mom and asked if Iris could stay with us. she was fine with that.
"you can stay" i reassured her
" I love you Iris " i whispered in her ear, she smiled, i kissed her again this time the kiss lasted 10 seconds.
" oh k come on you two we gotta get to the hotel" Ms. Wendy giggled as she said that

*** Iris's POV***
Sawyer told me he loves me? how is that possible? I thought as i sat beside him in the back of Ms. Wendy's car, i stared into his baby blue eyes, and smiled. i love him so much,
"I'm so lucky to have you sawyer " i said as i laid my head on his shoulder.
"Shh close your eyes" sawyer calmly spoke as he pulled me close. after awhile we arrived at the hotel, i woke up, Ms. wendy took my dufflebag to Sawyer's room.
Sawyer gave me a piggyback ride into the hotel,
"Awww cute" Mia z gushed as she saw us walk into the hotel.
He put me down in front of the hotel room door, "I'm going to go hang with Koryn and mia you get some rest" he told me as he hugged me.
He walked away to go hang with Koryn And Mia. I walked into the room and collapsed on the bed, i fell asleep and stayed asleep.I then felt sawyer get into the bed with me, he held me for the rest of the afternoon, which made me feel secure and happy.
"I love you" he whispered into my ear then he kissed my cheek. which made me blush.