4

Chapter 4: Destiny

Woow!!

A young man's scream sounded in all the alley followed by a strong kick to the trash making stray cats run away.

"This is stupid, absolutely stupid!" The young man raised his hand towards his wavy black hair and raised the head, closed his eyes to calm himself down for a while before pulling out his cellphone and call his best friend Frank. With only three strong waiting sounds Frank answered.

Frank: "Hey, Charles."

Charles: "I'm going to your house." Said the guy bluntly.

Frank: "Oh, okay, but did you go looking for a job?"

Charles: "I applied to many places damn it, it's the same in every place, they see I'm a Q C and they say the same, but this bastard spoke harsher than others." The young man searched to kick the trash one more time. "I'll tell you everything at your house."

Frank laughs.

Frank: "Alright my friend, mom made the most delicious spaghetti and meatballs in the world. After eating you'll definitely be more calm." To be honest, only with hearing Frank's voice, the young man had already rapidly calmed down.

Charles: "Then see you in fifteen minutes."

The spaghettis that Frank's mom cooks are as delicious as cannabis. Charles swallowed so hungrily that Frank's mom happily added an extra plate.

Frank's mom is a widow, her husband was a cop who died in service. The happy appearance of her son's friend lights up the lonely house. The spaghettis and meatballs she cooked were enough to feed ten people. After finishing the food, Frank took Charles to the wide backyard.

Charles sat in the swing and looked at the beautiful big house Frank's dad had built. He was jealous Frank had a house so big, different to the mouse house Charles shared with his mom and dad.

Frank: "Did you try to apply for a new job?" asked Frank. "Is it an Italian restaurant?"

Charles: "Well, that where the owner looks like a wild pig." Answered Charles with a frenetic tone that made his friend laugh. "I went in and told him I would like to apply part time. That wild pig asked to see my ID... I put my finger so he scans my data. When he saw I'm Q C!... he came back and said they only accept people with Q B. In the first place, why didn't they say that in the advertisement so they don't make others waste their time?"

Frank: "Stop trying now, doing it is stressing. You already have a payment from social assistance, you don't have to struggle to earn money at all. Unless..." Frank pointed at Charles' face with a mischievous smile. "You are going to support a girl too..."

Charles: "What girl?"

Frank: "Forget it." Frank picked up a ball from the floor and threw it. "What if you find someone who doesn't run away from you?" Charles turned and looked at Frank.

Charles: "I'd be friends with that person until the day I die."

Frank: "So cute my friend." Frank laughed a little and looked towards the cloudy sky. Charles would never know what Frank was thinking about him, he wasn't so delicate with him maybe for being Q positive too.

Charles is more honest, hot tempered and impulsive than normal people, but love is the number one thing for him, that's what Frank is more impressed about, he has always protected him since their first day at school. Charles has few friends because he's the only Q C at school, but that's not the main reason why people are scared of him, it's just that one of Charles' cousins is called Klein Ramirez...