(Mm) Ribs

melchiorxmoritz
TW: suggestive content, talk of ED

  'meet me after school'
Melchior had slipped Moritz this note when he'd arrived at lessons this morning. Moritz had been anxiously tapping his foot and watching the clock all day waiting for the bell to ring. Having given up on paying attention for the day, he gazed at Melchior from across the room, fantasizing about what  they would do once they were alone.

When the day was over and Moritz had finished packing his things, he looked around for Melchior to discover he'd left without him. Feeling slightly left down, Moritz decided to go to Melchi's house.

As he walked from the school, Moritz dug his nails into his palms, thinking that maybe this was a bad idea and Melchior didn't want to see him anymore.

He knocked tentatively on the door and it was opened by Fanny Gabor. "Moritz! Lovely to see you dear! I'm about to head out to a friend's but Melchior is upstairs!" She ruffled his hair and stepped out the door.
Moritz approached Melchior's room excitedly and opened the door without knocking.
Melchior was sitting at his desk, sketching someone who looked suspiciously like Moritz.
"Hi Melchi!"
Melchior looked up and smiled, hiding his drawing in a folder before walking over to Moritz.
"Hi"
Melchior wrapped his arms around Moritz's waist and kissing him gently. Moritz responded enthusiastically, pulling Melchior closer to him and deepening the kiss. Melchior let out a soft gasp and then pushed Moritz backwards into the door.
"missed you" Melchior whispered as he started kissing down Moritz's neck.
Moritz was reduced to a submissive mess beneath Melchior.
"More, Melchi please" he whined.
Melchior smirked and started to unbutton Moritz shirt but once he'd removed it, stopped.
Moritz opened his eyes and looked at Melchior and once he saw the expression on his face, his heart dropped.
"shit I'm sorry Melchi, I'm ugly I know, I'm sorry, shit. I-I know I put on some weight since last time, I'm sorry. I'm trying to get rid of it, I am. "
Moritz anxiously started buttoning his shirt but Melchior grabbed his hands.
"Shh love, you are so beautiful okay? no matter what okay? I'm just worried about you."
"Why?"
"Baby I can see your ribs. Have you been eating regularly?"
Moritz glanced towards the ground as tears gathered in his eyes. Melchior wrapped his arms around his boyfriend tightly and carried him over to the bed.
Melchior layed them down and Moritz rested his head on the taller boy's chest.
"you know I love you, right?" Melchior asked.
"I know, I'm sorry"
"Dont apologize baby, we're gonna get through this I promise."
"Thank you" Moritz whispered and began to drift off to sleep.
"Of course" Melchior kissed Moritz's head and closed his eyes.