The Past

guess who finished book 7 :)))))))))....

....

ME!! i finished it and now have more knowledge (i can finished it in 4 hours including some school...) anyway.

side note, not me saying "shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot" over and over cause i realized it's been practically a week since i last let out a chapter.

if you wonder why Damian isn't upset about Twilight killing Donovan. well here's a bit of back story.

~a few years earlier~

Anya and damian were at an imperial scholar party and her father was looking around nervously and damian looked around anxiously too. she decided to read her father's mind.

she searched around people's minds.

(never gonna give you up- gah! i got that song stuck in my head)

(why is love so difficult? why does she reject me every time)

(why am i even here? so i can praise this brat? no. thanks.)

poor kids, anya thought.

she then found her father's mind.

(I finally got anya into the program. where is he?)

oof. papa was having problems.

damian looked at his shoes disappointingly and sighed. all he wanted was his father's attention and approval.

damian couldn't spot his father anywhere. "this was so unfair! how come he come's to my demetrius' parties but not mine." he thought.

it's selfish, but damian sometimes wishes his father could feel the pain he felt. plus, he KNOWS that his father is trying to separate the east and west. 

when donovan came to the party, only a few families were left. the desmonds, the forgers, and few more he couldn't name. two more left leaving the two families left. yor and anya left to get some sleep  damian spotted a gun sticking out of his back pocket. how clumsy of him. the fathers talked when damian suddenly dragged Twilight to the side. 

"I know you want to kill him but please don't. i may hate him but..." damian trailed off, "He's still my family."

Twilight was shocked. how could HE know?

Twilight saw no way to get out by lying. the kid's too smart. 

he put on a gas mask and set off a sleeping gas grenade. both damian and donovan fell asleep. the spy agency took donovan and twilight dropped damian off at the dorms sneakily.

he left a note to damian in code. "if he's smart, he'll crack it." twilight thought to himself.

damian did, and it explained everything and even had a threat about if he leaked the info, he'd die a gruesome death. not very friendly? too bad.

(hey guys. i rushed a bit so i might change the back story if i have better ideas, but here is the new chapter after a week. tysm or the 300 overall reads!)