Get To Know the Cast

Giselle Vargas: Giselle is a happy and very fun girl. She enjoys nature and having fun. Giselle is very different from other girls, even tough she lost her dad at age 5, she is unique and special. She is scared to fall in love, because she fears "...she won't find the one". Keep reading and find out that even tough all things go her love for Aubrey will never, ever leave.

Aubrey Crawford: Aubrey is a very athletic and energetic boy. He is serious and calm. Aubrey also lost a loved one: His Mom. At age 13, her mom was brutally killed in front of him, he couldn't do anything. After many years of suffering, he meets Giselle. Their love seemed to be impossible because Giselle was rich, and he was "low" life.

Monika Ford: Monika is a mean and envious girl. She is supposedly Giselles "best friend", but the truth is she hates her. She wants to make Giselles life bad and miserable, she tries to take everything away from her: her dad, her money, and even her boyfriend. She will do anything to erase her from life, anything.

Danielle Vargas: Danielle is Giselle's And Antonio's mom, she is a boring and very serious woman, after her dad's death, and her husband's assassination she changed completely. She started working very hard to try to stop thinking about problems, but after letting love enter her life: she falls in love with Marco.

Antonio Vargas: Antonio is Giselles brother. He suffered from child abuse, when his.grandpa heated him really hard. This left very deep scars in his heart. He suffered a lot in home and at school. He wanted to be himself, he wanted to tell the world that he was gay, but he didn't want to disappoint nobody.

Hakeem Skyfall: Hakeem is a fun and very smart kid. His innocent face can make people trust him. He has a secret crush on Giselle. But after finding out that Giselle will never be his, he decides to get rid of anybody that gets between him And Giselle.

Shannon Crawford: Shannon is Aubreys grandmother, after the death of her daughter (Aubrey's mom) she decided to take the baby from Donovan (Aubreys Dad) and take care of it for herself. She loves his grandson to death, but she does not agree that Aubrey should go out with Giselle.

Donovan Higgins: Donovan is Aubreys dad, he decided to leave and abandoned his baby in his mother in law house. He is scared that when he reveals his biggest secret to his son , they would reject him. After coming back to San Francisco he falls in love with Antonio. Yes, this gave out his secret, he is gay.

*THESE ARE THE MAIN CHARACTERS, MORE WILL BE ADDED THROUGHOUT THE BOOK*