Chapter 1

-Hans's POV-

I was a new student to the school. My father signed me in, and I went to my very first class in this school. I already have a few friends in this school. They were Max, Jason, and Stefan.

The first class was English. Fortunately, I was sitting next to Jason and Stefan. I wish my school life would not be too bad.

*Time lapse to end of lesson*

I went out of the classroom, and another guy came to me. He was like 5'9". (A/N I know you think he was tall, but I was 6'1" XD) He said to another kid, "Finish my homework newbie!" "No! Who do you think I am? A slave?" That kid said. "Do it or... Come out guys!" He yelled. 3 more guys who were stronger than me came out from that guy's back. They walked towards that kid, and started to beat him up. And for that, I mean really. They were almost trying to kill him. I felt like I needed to help him. I went in and tugged that beaten kid away. I brought him to a safe place, and they started to beat me up. Well, I did something that nobody should had expected. I punched all of them in the face, and I beat them up. They had bruises all over their bodies. One of them even threw a broken ruler at me, it hit me but I wasn't even hurt.

The leader (I suppose) asked in pain, "Who are you? What is your name?" I replied, "My name is Hans, but most people call me Beast. HalfDeadBeast."

I took care of that bullied kid, and I asked, "Are you alright?" "Yes, I am." He answered, "My name is Brandon, but you can call me Pete." "Ok, Pete. I am new to this school. Who were those bastards?" Pete replied, "They were one group of the bullies in this school. They could almost defeat anyone. However, you are the first one that can fight four of them at once."

Brandon brought me around the school as a tour guide. He introduced the rooms' locations, and his friend Mat. Most people call him Nooch. We all suffered from bullying. We must fight back.

(A/N Wooooo first chapter! Domenique, if you are reading this, you will show up in chapter 2 or 3 I think.)