Chapter 2

-Hans's POV-

It was the second week that I am in this school. I was feeling better. The bullies were still doing what they do, but we don't fucking care. I am the Beast. HalfDeadBeast. There was no way they could beat me.

After Math lesson, a really pretty and cute girl came to me. She said, "Hi Hans, uhh... My name is Domenique, and I think you are kinda cool, so... umm... wanna have lunch together?" "Sure, why not!" I answered. "Ok, see ya in the cafeteria at 12:30!" She said as she left.

Jason came and asked, "Who was that girl?"

"Nothing, she just wanna have lunch with us today." I replied.

"She might have a crush on you Hans!" Stefan said, nudging me with his arm.

"No frikken way. I ain't that cool!" I yelled.

"Well, let's see. Meet at the cafeteria at 12:30!" Max said. We all agreed and walked away to different classes.

*Time Lapse To Lunch Break*

I met Brandon, Mat, Domenique, and the guys at the cafeteria. We settled down and started eating. Brandon told me that usually the bullies would come at this time. Maybe they were scared of me. Right when I was having mashed potato, Domenique said, "Hans, wanna hang out at my house today afternoon? We can do homework together!"

"Well, yeah." I answered.

"Do you think there is something fishy?" Mat asked.

"Maybe. I don't know." Jason said.

After school ended, Domenique led me to her house. She told her parents that I am her regular friend. We went into her room, and started doing homework. We did homework and helped each other. Half an hour later, she put down her pencil, and told me to close my eyes. Probably there was a surprise. I guessed it was some new headphones or something.

Well, I was terrible at guessing. I got it absolutely wrong. And it was a big surprise. She kissed my cheeks, and I freakin' started blushing. What was wrong with me? Was I nervous?

I asked, "What the hell?"

"That was the surprise!" She answered.

Well, I've got a girlfriend now. Great. At least I would get some defense on the girls' side. I knew that Domenique was the most popular non-bully girl in this grade. That is so AWESOME! She asked, "Do you have a YouTube account?" "Yes, and I am actually a youtuber!" I replied. My channel is Half Dead Beast Gaming. I have 2.2 million subs. I have a collab account with Jason, Max, Stefan, and their friend Daniel. They have 2.6 million, 1.8 million, 2 million, and 2.4 million subs respectively. The collab account is called "The Holy Family". We have just done a 4 million special Vlog. She replied, "That's great! Wanna record together?" "Of course! It would be awesome!" I said. "Great! See you later!" "See ya!" I went back to my home and called The Holy Family members and Domenique on Skype.

(A/N Domenique (IRL) what do you wanna call your youtube channel and your new minecraft name? Leave a message in the comments!)