001.

//Will contain profanities//

---
"Sunoo, can you teach me how you floated in the air earlier?" Niki's eyes shone as he looked at his friend "What the. Can you not call me by my name? And can you leave in front of me?" Niki was dumbfounded at the words that came out of Sunoo's mouth.

Little Niki forced himself to smile even though he was hurt by what his friend said, he thought that maybe the young Sunoo was not in a good mood.

"Stay away from me!" Sunoo pushed Niki, causing him to fall to the ground with full of sand. "Sunoo, what are you doing?!" Five more of their friends run towards them. Jungwon, Heeseung, Jay, Jake and Sunghoon.

Jake helped Niki to stand as expected while Sunghoon glared at Sunoo. "Why are you like that? Why did you push him? What's wrong with you?!" Sunghoon shouted, but instead of being scared, Sunoo just stared at him.

"It's none of your business. It is not your job to interfere with my life, Sunghoon"

They were all shocked and unable to speak to what came out of Sunoo's mouth, he left his six friends there that still couldn't believe what was happening.

Sunoo is very kind, he always uses 'hyung' as a respect, it's surprising that he speaks like that especially when he calls Sunghoon by his name only.

"Sunoo, what's wrong with you?" He whispered.

--10 years later--

"Sunoo, my sonja. Hurry up or else you'll be late for your new school, you don't want that to happen, right?" Sunoo's grandfather winked at him so the young man laughed "I'll get going now, harabeoji. Please be careful here, okay?"

His grandfather make an okay sign and even pushed him out "Sunoo, fighting!" His grandfather shouted so he just shook his head.

He doesn't know why his grandfather moved him to this school, he always hears his grandparents talking that this is the chance. He didn't know what chance they were saying but he just ignored it

"Excuse me?" He tapped the boy sitting in the school garden, he's wearing a glasses while wearing earphones, his head and shoulders are dancing a little.

"Yes?" He looked at Sunoo with a smile, Sunoo smiled sweetly at him "Can you show me the Dean's office? I'm new here" The boy frowned but also nodded when he realized what Sunoo was referring to.

"Ah, you mean the Head?"

"H-head?" Sunoo shook his head, not knowing what the young man in front was saying. In his mind he's a weirdo. "Head leads the students here, he is one of the highest in this way. He is a leader" Sunoo nodded even though he thought the school he attended was weird.

"By the way, what ability do you have? Mine is that if I touch your body, I'll know which part of your body has a fracture"

"What the fvck?! Are you human x-ray?!"

The boy giggled at Sunoo's reaction "Why do you seem surprised by what I said? What's wrong with you?" Sunoo was silent, he didn't know what the other person was saying and he also didn't know what to say

"We're here, I'm Jake. You?" Sunoo smiled at him "Thank you, Jake. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm Sunoo." The smile disappeared from Jake's lips, he backed away slightly causing Sunoo to wonder what's wrong.

"S-sunoo? Is that why you're so familiar to me?"

"What's wrong?" Sunoo is so confused.

"You don't remember me? What's your last name?"

"Kim" Though confused Sunoo still replied

"Sunoo, you're not-"

"Kim Sunoo, the Head is calling you. Come inside" Suddenly the door of the Office opened, there was a man standing there and signaling Sunoo to enter.

"Jake" He called to the young man, Jake didn't look at him, he just left as if nothing had happened. "Kim Sunoo, come on"

He was confused when he entered the office and was even more confused when the Head explained everything to him

"What the actual fvck is fvcking happening?!"

--
"Riki, you're not a kid anymore. You're so unpredictable, you're kind before but now.."

"That's exactly what love does that leads to pain"

They just stopped talking when the door suddenly opened "He's here! Sunoo is here! But..."

⋘ 𝑃𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑖𝑡... ⋙

Have a great day/night. Drink your water :)