Part 12 - Who is Krishna?

Note - Kaveri is maternal great grandmother of Akshara. Sister of Kartik is married to Naksh(grandson of Kaveri) .Krish is brother of Akshara

At temple -

Bhabhima has completed her hawan .She is belated to see Suhasini and Swarna .

Bhabhima - Radhe Krishna Ms.Suhasini

Suhasini - Radhe Krishna Ms.Kaveri

Bhabhima - Say, How is our Akshara.

Suhasini - She is doing well .Has flew to Hawaai for her honeymoon.

Bhabhima - That's great.

Swarna - By the way, Bhabhima.For whom you were performing this hawan?

Bhabhima - This hawan is for my great granddaughter Krishna .She is at Mumbai for her film shoot.

Suhasini - She is definitely a spoilt brat .

Swarna - No Maaji.

Suhasini - She hasn't talked to me since ages.Remember how she thrown my stick on her 18th birthday last year .

Bhabhima - No Ms.Suhasini. She has taken permission from her parents.

Suhasini - Her parents aren't willing to talk to this old lady .Naksh and keerti have forgotten me .

Bhabhima - That's not true .They are always busy in their work.Krish also helps them in work .

Suhasini - Leave it Ms.Kaveri .I don't wanna talk about it.

At Mumbai -

Director - Dubey , enquire Krishna if she is ready for the scene.

Dubey - Which scene?

Director - The kissing scene .You Dumbo

Dubey - I am afraid if she won't agree to this.

Director - She will have to.....

Dubey - Your luck!!!

Dubey goes to vanity of Krishna and recites her what she has to do ..

Krishna twists her eyebrows and gives a back -- Well,I still gotta do some make over. So ,umm. It isn't possible...

Dubey recites this to director....

Director - Shit !!!

Dubey - Now what??

Director - Umm .. Megha is available right now ... Ask her to be ready for body double...

Someone from behind answers - She is ready with her script.,

Director - Alright.Dubey .Check of Tanuj is ready with the script..

---- Yeah he is !!!

Tanuj the glamorous face of B- Town enters the place..

Tanuj - Where is Krishna?

Dubey - I am afraid she has refused for the scene and her body double - Megha will perform this scene..

Tanuj gets disappeared as he was so excited about the kissing scene with Krishna...He has yearned for it since they met for first time at auditions. Tanuj has been in love with Krishna since back then .He never had guts to confess her feelings for Krishna even though they met everyday....

Tanuj - Okay Fine....

Megha enters - I am ready .Sir !!!

Scene -

Megha and Tanuj are sitting on a bed ....

Director - Camera rolling.... Action...

Megha - Veer,this is so amazing.I had never imagined that I would end up marrying you...

Tanuj - That was our destiny babe....

Tanuj twirls around Megha and soon they are seen having a passionate liplock...

Director - Cut !!!!! Well done Megha and Tanuj..

Megha - Oh thanks Mr.Rao

Tanuj gets busy in reading further scripts...

Director - Is Krishna still not ready,Dubey??

Dubey - No ,she isn't

Director - I wish Megha could have done the whole movie instead of Krishna hahhah..

Tanuj - That was so lame!!

           Krishna Naksh Singhania

Tanuj Shah