Part 13 -

"Abhi, I love you". Screamed Akshara as she tries to get away from Abhimanyu after a passionate kiss.

"Love you too, Akshu". Abhimanyu said in a low tone as he still in his own mind romancing Akshara.

Abhimanyu pulled Akshara towards him and they both locked their arms with each other's bodies. Akshara was resting on the Abhimanyu's chest area. While Abhimanyu with his eyes closed was playing with hairs of AKSHARA.
Akshara was table  hear the voice of Abhimanyu heart beats. She noticed the change in his beats when they both are in same aura.

Akshu asked him, "Why you are heart is pumping so fast?"

Abhimanyu -" It's all because of you Akshu. Your presence, your aura has always caused ruckus in my body and will be causing in near future.."

Akshu - Same goes for me. That's the sign of true love..

Abhimanyu (twirls the hair of Akshu) - hmm!!

They both were so close to share a kiss but they hear someone's knocks on the door.

Abhi - What the... Why whole world is against the romance of AbhiRa?.

Akshara - haha haha. Now don't rant. Check who is on door.

Abhimanyu opens the door-

"Ms. and Mrs Desai there?? ". A middle aged man asked..

"No"

"Sorry for disturbing you sir", "Enjoy the moment".

Before Abhimanyu could say something that guy left..

Akshara teases abhi as he gets annoyed over the man.

Abhimanyu - Why this is happening to me? Why I can't spend alone time with my wife..

Akshara - hello hello.. Calm down.. Its okk..

Abhimanyu -  You know we should go for a ride after having the lunch... That would be more exciting

Akshara - Sure, Abhi. Aru has already sent all the info. about tourist places over here.. We will plan according to that..

Abhimanyu - Again Aru...

Akshu - Abhi... She is your sister in law..

Abhimanyu - So,, she should behave likewise..

Akshu - Leave it.. We are leaving for lunch in 5 minutes. That's it...

At Udaipur

Scene - Temple

Kaveri calls Krishna in front of Suhasini and Swarna.

Krishna - Hey, G-G MA

Kaveri - How are my doll.

Krishna - I am fine. What about you?

Kaveri - How I would be without you. Devyani has left for Mishti's residence. And your parents are busy as usual..

Krishna - Don't worry G-G-Ma. I will reach There in two days.

Krishna gets interrupted by some fans on sets.

(- Till then ta da.. G- G ma)

Kaveri - She is telling she will be here in two days..

Suhasini - Good for her.

Suhasini and swarna bids adieu to kaveri..