Prolouge

Foreword

I do not own any part of Girls Und Panzer

Hello dear readers, back again with a volume that I never thought about doing. This came as an idea that I played around with in my mind near the end of Volume 3, as the interludes I had written were very enjoyable, being able to go back in time to before the story to see what life was like for the Nishizumi family.

Now were taking a real long look back to not just them, but some other members of our story, who face struggles before the ReRise. I'll admit this Volume will have some violence in it to forewarn you, though all of it is mostly with OC's I made up.

This volume I hope won't be too long, and can finish it soon, while also starting the next one which the outline is coming together quite nicely.

So first let me bow to you readers for just simply sitting down to read this what if series and thank you for reading from the bottom of my heart.

Now let's get to it

XxxxX

June 19, 1996

The halls of the Nishizumi estate were quiet and dimly lit. As night had fallen on this cool summer evening, leaving behind another beautiful day, with the promise of an even more delightful tomorrow waiting to rise with the dawning of a new day. Yet for a lone figure walking down the well-polished wooden floors of her estate, she could care less about another inviting day or any future days promising peace and tranquility, not when her family was in a state of emergency.

Was the emergency something that threaten to tear her family apart?

Yes...

Though in a way that most would scratch their heads, wondering why this woman was in such a quiet panic about her family's future.

For Nayoko Nishizumi, headmistress of the Nishizumi family and the master of their Sensha-do style and school, she knew most wouldn't understand her plight. They wouldn't understand the scourge that now walk around their family home, destroying the very nature of her house. He had swooned Nayoko's daughter, taking her away from what the Nishizumi style was.

Cold.

Ruthless.

Unrelenting.

Unwavering.

And always with victory their main goal, no matter what befell them, for Nishzumi's always advance against any peril that block their path to the top.

20 plus years of breaking her daughter down, 20 plus years of molding her to be the best, 20 plus years of keeping Shiho at arm's length, just as Nayoko's own mother had done to her growing up. Had now all been undone by a man and a night of passion. It even now was a shock to Nayoko, of how easily smitten Shiho was, letting the base human desire for another, tear her away from what all Nayoko had done to help her become a legend.

I should have had one more daughter, but my damnable husband left the family. He was a weak-willed man anyway, luckily Shiho didn't inherit any of his traits

Nayoko thought, as she walk softly down the dimly lit hallway. She wore her black kimono, with a white flower pattern design across it. Her long black hair, that was graying as well, was tied up neatly. Even at the maturing age, she had a beauty that most men would take a second glance at.

Finally, Nayoko reach her destination, as she stood in front of the large shoji sliding door with a cherry blossom design across the front. She pull the door open, revealing a courtyard that had a small pond in the middle, while small bamboo trees line up around the space as well, with lastly the floor being covered in small rock pebbles.