PROPOSAL-MONAMI'S POV❤️

Updating here TaniyaSarkar642 . And by the way, you neemdi I'm updating earlier than you! Tujhe to yaad dilana pdta hai that you have many stories. TUM HO PASS MERE update kar ab..😒❤️
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆○☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

The question of life and the answer of decision, yes I mean the PROPOSAL FOR MARRIAGE! Combining two individuals with a pious thread of love,trust and responsibilities ✨️
Bundle of thoughts and butterflies in stomach with slight tears in eyes out of happiness. This was Monami when her man proposed her. Let's have a look at her heart and mind talks.

Monami's POV

My mind always speaks 'LIFE IS SO UNPREDICTABLE', and yes it is!
Who would've thought that my heart will fall for the man I always called Khadoos!

A messaged popped and the shine on my face became brighter! Yes it was from my Man!
"MEET ME ON THE TERRACE"; it read!
I without wondering about the reason went upstairs cause spending even a moment of second with him is my 'FOREVER'! Reaching the personal botanical garden, exclusively gifted by my Not So Khadoos Shergill, I called him! No response! Was about to go when the beautiful lights turned on cherishing the beauty of the TERRACE! I looked around to find him walking straight to me with a charming smile.

He sat on his knees making me dumbstruck! 'WHAT IS HE UP TO?' I questioned in my mind. He forwarded his hand and asked for the most precious thing that witnessed the toughest phase of our lives, his 'MOM'S RING'. I adored him as he talked to the ring. The next moment what I heard raced my heart. He gently asked me whether I'll treat this patient of mine for the lifetime!

'I LOVE YOU MONAMI, WILL YOU MARRY ME?' How could I just deny!
He slid the ring in my finger and I went into his embrace with tears in my eyes. I could feel all these are for real after almost loosing him for this lifetime. I was living the moment as my heart said 'YOU'RE HERE, THERE'S NOTHING I FEAR'
He looked into my eyes as if he gazed into my soul. I closed my eyes when I felt his lips on my forehead pouring all the love, respect and care he has!

Ah! I already knew this 'MY KHADOOS SHERGILL IS GEM OF A PERSON'. He kept it simple cause it's 'Us' and that's enough to relish the moment.

Whenever I look at him, my heart skips a beat as if it says-
SPECIAL AGENT KARAN SHERGILL, DR. MONAMI MAHAJAN LOVES YOU♥️

How I wish the time froze there as..
In the witness of the starry night....

NOW....WE'RE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED 💍

WE'RE OFFICIALLY ENGAGED 💍

POV ends.....

Monami saw the real self of Karan! As Faizi addressed him as Coconut...she broke the tough walls of solitude, anger and guilt and entered his shell, hence, lightening up his dark world.

'She touched his heart making it beat again,'

Reviews heartily accepted!

~Surbhi❤️
Rab Rakha💫