Chapter 2

Note: twins speaking in sync
I made a doddle of Koharu, I'll digitalize it later
Another note: koharu enrolled in ouran a little bit later

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆。・:*:

Koharu's pov

"I love you, my love" I smiled brightly as we swing our arms and walk around the field "I love you too, so much" I replied and we share a sweet kiss. Kyoya leaned in on me whispering in my ear "wake up" , "what?" I ask confused. "Wake up Koha-chan" it wasn't Kyoya's voice it sounded like

"Koha-chan wake up!" I groan and opened my eyes. One of my maids was beside my bed with her arms crossed. "Koha-chan wake up or you'll be late for your first day of school," she said and ripped off my duvet from my body. I whined but do as she said.

I walked to my bathroom sleepily, brushed my teeth and wash my face, had a quick shower, and brushed my messy hair. After I have freshened up, I start putting on my uniform, and open my drawers full of different colored bows and styles, I picked out two of the white bow as I had planned last night and put in on both sides of my head. I left my hair untied but have a braid across my head held by the two bows.

I put on lip balm ,wore a little mascara and some light blush, nothing too heavy. "You sir are cute!" I said to myself in the mirror. I walk to one of my drawers that has all my jewelry in it and grab my wedding ring and a random thin chain necklace so I could wear my ring on my neck.

I went downstairs and greeted my parents and ate breakfast. The butler prepared some waffles with chocolate and whipped cream and apple juice :D. I said my thanks and started eating.

I kissed my parents goodbye and waited for Kyoya to pick me up. A few minutes later Kyoya had arrived, I walked out the front door saying goodbye to the maids and butlers and Kyoya's chauffeur opened the door for me to enter .

"Thank you" I said softly and sat infront of Kyoya who was reading a book. "Good morning Kyoya!" I said with pure joy, honestly I'm exited to atleast talk to him at school. "Good miss Maizono, I see that you are wearing the wedding ring" he started putting his book down.

"Yeah I though-" "there's no need for you to wear that in public, as I said it before I do not want people knowing about our relationship" he said sternly. My heart sank, I know that, but I really do like the ring. It's the only thing that I have the makes me feel closer to you.

"Y-yeah, but I promise that I'll keep my mouth shut. please ,atleast let me wear this, I really like it" I begged. He sigh, "fine you can wear it" he said and continue to read his book. I wanted to continue chatting with him, but after that conversation it was kinda awkward in the limo.

The tension was somewhat thick and it was hard for me to breathe. I really want our relationship to work but it's still awkward to talk to him. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that we had arrived to the school. I look out the window to see the familiar pink school.

Not gonna lie, i went to Ouran middle school but didn't know what the highschool building looks like.

I hop out of the limo as it stopped infront of the school entrance. Kyoya walked infront of me a little further as i was distracted by the interior of the school, the art on the ceilings are so pretty. The structural buildings are elegant too, evryrhing feels fancy and elevated than the middle school bulding. You can say there was a more mature aura of this place.

"Hurry up would you, I'll show you to your class" Kyoya said with an annoyed sigh. "I- uhh yeah" I quickened my pace holding my bag tight. We walked a little more and stop infront of a classroom.