chapter 4

3rd pov

After every thing has settled, everyone was packing their things to go back home, as per usual Koharu would be riding with Kyoya. She practically come to school and back home with Kyoya, she is impressed how the host club hasn't even questioned it.

Kyoya was waiting of Koharu by the door for her to neatly fold her apron and putting it on the table, she skedaddled her way to Kyoya out of music room 3 waving goodbye to Mori-senpai and Honey-senpai who walked the other direction , Kyoya and Koharu walked out of the school together.

Kyoya's limo came and we both hop into it, to our surprise Kyoya's dad was in the limo. Koharu slightly gulped and eyes widen, it's not like she hated the man, but whenever he is around the atmosphere get so thick that it could cause her to have an Asthma attack.

"Father, why is it that you're here?" Kyoya was the first to speak , though the thick tension inside the car never faltered. Koharu fiddled with her fingers feeling quite nervous and a little uncomfortable. "We'll be having a little meeting at the Maizono residence, there's a matter to discuss involving the both of you" He said , he was sitting upright with his legs crossed and his clasp hands resting on them.

Koharu gulped feeling uneasy "reguarding us? Are we in trouble for something?" The whole car ride was dreadful, Koharu was feeling anxious, at some point she bounced her leg but Kyoya quickly hold her knee to stop her.

"Koharu, I assumed you're doing great in school?, you did transfer rather later than everybody else" Mr. Ootori ask pulling my attention to him. "Yes i've been adapting well, I manage to catch up with my studies" He nodded waiting for Koharu to continue, Koharu realised he probably know about the recent test they had and waiting for her to tell him her result, She swallowed hard. "Uh.. I got A's in most of my test....some are..B's......and a C" She cringe at the way she said it, gave him an awkward smile, she knew Mr. Ootori was an outstanding man that demand perfection.

He shook his head making her stomach dropped "Remember Koharu, being an Ootori means you are always being the best version of yourself, I understand the effort, but in this family, we strive nothing short of excellence. These grades need to improve if we are to maintain our standards and uphold the Ootori name" He said sternly. Koharu turn her gaze to her feet and swallowed the lump in her throat "yes sir" She replied. "Good, Kyoya can give you tutor lessons" He nodded to Kyoya. "Yes father" Kyoya replied.

The remaining time of the car ride, no one made a squeak of noise until they had reach the Maizono Mansion. They all got out of the limo and was greeted by Koharu's parents at the front door.

"Ootori, great to see you again" her dad greeted Mr.Ootori giving him a firm handshake "like wise, please we are in laws , call me Yoshio, Haruto" he replied smiling. They all went to sit in the living room, Koharu and Kyoya sat together on the sofa, in front of the were Koharu's parents and beside them another sofa sat Kyoya's dad.

"So, shall we start" Mr.Ootori said lacing his hangs together, "we had gathered here to deliver news, Haruto had proposed that you two shall live together," He said.

"WHAT?"

"EXCUSE ME?"

Their eyes widen,

"You guys made that decision??, isnt it kind of improper for us young teens to live together?!" Koharu shot.

"Father, Mr. Maizono , not to be rude but I believe this arrangement is premature. Koharu and I haven't even had a chance to build a proper foundation to our relationship and you expect us to live together" Kyoya replied.