~Morning kisses~

Another day has started. Sayaka rose up from her bed and stretched her arms outward, followed by a long yawn. She turned her body around to the edge of her bed, placing her feet on the cold floor. She got off her bed and headed to her bathroom in her dorm room. She walked over to the sink and degas to brush her teeth, feeling a little relaxed.

As she was about to finish, she heard a knock at her door. She quickly finished and headed to the door. She turned open the knob to reveal Leon, in all of his punky glory. Sayaka smiled brightly at his appearance. "Lee!" She cheered, wrapping him into a hug. Leon smiled and hugged her back. "Good morning babe. How are you?" He replied back. "I'm great! Much better now that I see you!" She cheered. Leon pulled her in for a kiss, in which she accepted. They pulled away and exchanged smiles.

Sayaka pulled Leon inside her dorm room, to which he sat down on her bed, laying down in a comfortable position. Sayaka giggled and sat next to him. Leon grinned at his girlfriend. "God, every time I look at you, you get more and more gorgeous~" He flirted. Sayaka blushed at his statement. He pulled her into his arms, cuddling her. He then kissed her on the forehead, making her blush. "Kiss me more. I like it." She told him. Leon nodded and continued to kiss her all over her face.

Sayaka was getting desperate, so she slammed into his lips. Leon was stunned by this action, but slowly began to melt into the kiss. Sayaka wrapped her arms around Leon's neck while he wrapped his around her waist. Leon slowly began to slide his tongue into the entrance of her mouth, but she fought back. Sayaka of course lost to him, and he swirled his tongue around her mouth for a while, until they pulled away for air. Sayaka's face faded a dark shade of red. "Guess that woke you up~" Leon teased her, making her blush harder. They both got up off the bed and held hands. "Let's get the day started!" Sayaka chimed. Leon smiled. "Right behind you baby."

The end ❤️