Chapter 2.

Harry sat awkwardly, picking lightly at his fruit salad as Mr.-Louis. his mind reminded him- sat quietly at his desk eating an vegetarian omelette. The man seemed to be fully focused on both his computer screen as well as chewing thoroughly and efficiently before each swallow.

He had bought Harry breakfast, refusing to let Harry pay which had led to him choosing the simplest item on the menu. But Louis however had been unpleased by the modest choice and had insisted on ordering Harry a large coffee as well.

Harry felt quite uncomfortable at the moment, the plastic container squeaking obnoxiously as the bowl and lid clicked back into place. He then placed it gently on the floor beside his feet, clearing his throat as he sipped at his coffee. The room was eerily quiet but Louis didn't seem to notice him, his brows creasing and eyes crinkling as his lips frowned in concentration. The rustling of papers the only noticeable sound due to his fingers running and flipping through documents scattered in chaotic piles on his desk. Harry turned away, not wanting to be rude or creepy by staring and instead chose to turn his attention to the sights outside.

As ridiculous as he thought it was to have walls made of glass it certainly did make for a nice view. He could see all the large buildings of the city, each with their own unique architecture and vision. But all sharing the same air of nobility and refinement. It was a beautiful sight really, though one that was certainly an acquired taste. To some, he was sure it would look dull and ghastly, with no true natural elements to offer. But Harry had always loved the city, constantly finding himself looking up at the large buildings and sighing wistfully at them, wondering what it must be like to live the life of those who worked inside.

His attention was ripped away by a silent buzzing in his pocket, his hand digging into it and retracting his cellphone, sliding his thumb across the screen.

"Mr.-er Louis?" he corrected himself, clearing his throat a bit.

Louis smiled softly, "hm?" he hummed in response, his eyes still glued to his computer screen.

"It's time." Harry told him, Louis raised a brow at him "for your meeting with Calder?" he reminded.

Louis sighed, shaking his head a bit as he grumbled, "Alright then." he said, three solid clicks sounding off before he stood, pushing in his chair. Harry stood then too, picking up after himself and going over to retrieve Louis' jacket from the rack.

"Is there anything you need before we go?" Harry asked him, handing over Louis' jacket and waiting patiently as he shrugged it on. Louis chuckled at him, "Not as long as I've got you babe." he said, his eyes dark as he raised a hand to Harry's cheek.

It was gone just as quickly as it had appeared but the feel of Louis' fingers on his skin was like being shocked with tiny bolts of electricity. He could feel his cheeks heating, the amused and slightly smug look that flashed across Louis' face both embarrassing and confusing him further. Not knowing what to do he simply nodded awkwardly, allowing Louis to open the door for him as they walked out.

Harry had never been the type to flirt, much of that due to the fact that he never knew how. He wasn't the type to chase after anyone or really be all that outgoing with his love life. He was relatively introverted and normally he tended to attract guys who were the same.

But as he sat next to Louis, the two of them now in Louis' private business car, he found himself..curious..excited.

There was a feeling rushing through his body that spiked every time Louis so much as glanced his way.

This was bad..Harry knew. It was bad on oh so many levels.

He was attracted to his boss.