3 || crepes

I knock on Jungwon's door. There's no answer. I knock again. No answer. I knock again and this time before I knock twice, jungwon opens the door. "Hi! Sorry. Come in." I walk in and he closed the door. "Hi! You must be Seori!" A lady told me. I'm guessing it's jungwon's mom. "I'm Jungwon's mother, Yang Hyojin." "It's very nice to meet you." "Jungwon told me lots of stuff about you. He came in very excited from school." "Ah, really?" I looked at jungwon and he just smiled while he scratched the back of his neck. "Anyway, me and seori have to go. Bye mom! See you later!" Jungwon said as he signaled me to follow him.

As soon as we went to what I'm assuming is Jungwon's room, he sat down on his bed. "I think my mom really likes you." "Really?" "Yeah." I slightly smile. I look around and I notice his room was unbelievably clean. I also notice some posters.. I think he likes twice, stray kids, and the boyz.

"You like k-pop?" "Yeah.." "Who's your bias in 'the boyz'?" "Kevin." "Mine's changmin." "You like 'the boyz' too?" "Yeah. I listen to 'thrill ride' on repeat all the time." "Really? My favorite's 'The Stealer'." I continue looking around since I don't really know what to reply. "Shall we get started on the project?" "Yeah." After he opens his computer, he looks at me and pats the spot next to him. I sit down and look at him.

"What should we do the project about?" "I have no idea." It took us a while, but we finally came up with an idea. For the project you just had to make a presentation explaining whatever topic you chose. We made it simple. It took us about 3 hours since at first we couldn't find any information. "Okay, all done!" I look at our work satisfied. Jungwon smiles at me, showing his dimple. "You should get going now, it's dark out. Unless you'd like to stay for dinner..?" "I'll have to decline.. it's Monday and my mom always orders crepes for dinner on Mondays, well, sometimes."

He chuckled, "Okay. I'll walk you out." I nodded and got up from his bed. We both walked downstairs before he opened the door. "Goodbye!" "Bye!" I walked towards my house. As I entered my mom ran at me asking me questions. "What did you guys do? What does he look like? Is he cute? What did you guys talk about?" And a bunch of other questions I did not understand since she was speaking so fast. "Mom mom mom hey." I said, trying to calm her down.

"As I told you, I went to his house to do a school project. That's it." "Are you sure?" "Yes. Now, are we having crepes?" "Oh, yes! Come on."

——————————

Hi! Short chapter. Sorry! I can't come up with ideas on what to write. I'll update as soon as I can. Bye!