Naanum Avalum 💓

Note: Enaku Kodaikanal pathi Ethuvum theriyathu paa...Chumma Google help ah vechu ezhuthuran...So places la ethachum mistake iruntha mannichuu.

In to the Story,

"Mitthiii...Ellarum saptacha...Kelambalam...Bus ready ah iruku",. Harish yelled From the opposite side of Dining table.... Everyone were completed their breakfast in the mean time... Except the eyes who longing for someone...Yeah that is other than Nithya searching Arun...She didn't saw him after the Mrng Incident...she hurriedly comes with Kavitha as she said someone knocks their door to come for breakfast.

Nithya MV: Enga ponaru nu therilaye...sapda kuda illa innum avaru.

She texted Mithra... "Akka...avaru innum sapdala". Mithra seen that and saw Nithya with worried face.

Mithra: Harii....Arun enga... avan innum sapdala.

Harish: Avan venanu sollitan...Bus Kita wait panran...vaanga.

Nithya MV: Nammala than sapdala pola...Konjam over ah pesitomaa...aiyoo kadavule.. Ipo epdi samathanam panrathu.

Arun was taking attendance before the bus Without even spare a glance to Nithya...She become worried much.

Nithya was seated alone in the bus...She expected him to be sit beside her...Instead there..she went and seat beside Ranjith seating before Nithya.

Ranjith: Deii Inga Water can vekka la crct ah irukum...Nee anga ukkaru.

Arun glares and silently seated beside him.

Ranjith MV: Aathi enamo nadanthiruku.

Nithya Texted him,

Nithya: Kovama.

Arun:.

Nithya: Sry Aruneyy theriyama pesitan.

Arun:

Nithya: Mannika maatingala

Arun:

Nithya: Sireyyyyyyy...Ena paarunga.

Arun:

He didn't reply any of her Messages, But seen.

At the time they entered the Coaker's walk, Everyone went down the bus, Arun stand beside the steps of the bus and guiding students, again taking the attendance..Nithya was about to get down and pleading him with her eyes...He somehow melted by her attempts to Convince him but he wants her to understand him...so made a straight face to show her.

Every one were started to enjoy the trip by walking and talking photos in the place
.. Nithya and Kavitha started to walk, by the time Kavitha got a call and Move fastly, Ranjith came beside her with Siva and asked Her, " Enna Thangam un purushan Ginger Eating Monkey Mathiri irukan".

Nithya: Ennala than nae..na than konjam over ah pannitan...Ipo vera ellarum irukanga epdi samanthanam panrathu nu therla.

Siva: Thalaivi Vaa...un kaadhaluku na ambu vidran.

Nithya: Enna da panna pora...already kovam ah irukaru.

Siva: Ada va thalaivi..He dragged Nithya to Arun, Ranjith followed them.

He dragged Nithya to Arun, Ranjith followed them

Arun Stands here and Admire the nature. Siva rushed to him with Nithya.

Arun: Arivu kettavane..en da ivlo fast ah Vara.

Siva: Brooo!...Sorry sorry sir...Climate paarunga.... apdiye location ah paarunga....Vaanga namma selfie edupom.

Arun: Athulam onum vena Suma iru.

Siva: Ada Vaa Brooo.

He raised his mobile and Changed his position like posing, he pushed Nithya to Arun's side, at the results she dashed in his chest and blushing, Siva took with selfie with them and Ranjith...Arun and Nithya looked each other instead of camera.

At other corner,

Vinitha: Anga Paathiyaa Nithya va...evlo close ah nikkura..enamo iruku nu sonna nee than nambala.

Hamsi: Ipo paaru....She called group of girls and went to Arun.

Hamsi: Ena sir unga family friends Oda than pic edupingala..enagaloda lam eduka maatingala.

Random: Ahmaa sir!..Enagalodayum Oru pic edunga sir.

Arun: Aiyoo!.. Apdi la illa...vaanga edukalam.

Nithya MV: Vaanga edukalama ah..ithu mattum un morals la iruka da Maanga.

Group of girls were closely stand with Arun and take a selfie...He was uncomfortable but seeing Nithya's Possessiveness...He stayed quiet to tease her more and the girls were individually taken pic with him one by one...Seeing this Nithya possesive turned in to jealous. Arun enjoyed this side of Nithya, she can't hold anymore and moved from there, He excused himself from the group of girls and followed her..Everyone were over joyed because their strict and Handsome professor clicks images with them. No one noticed them.

Nithya walks fast as she knows Arun follow her, he ran behind to reach and dragged her to the place out of Student's sight and take a selfie with embrace her in his arms and released her from his grip.

Arun: innum un Mela Kovama than irukan....athukaga cherish panna vendiya moments la vida mudiyathu.

He said and pecked her cheeks and ran away
She recalls what happens here, blushing like an idiot think about her Husband who loves her to the core and also she had heart full of guilt whom she hurted few hours ago. He stood far and sight adiching his wife.

Arun's MV: Ennamo panraa di enna azhagii...Un siripu onu pothum Enna thokadika...Sikiram samathanam pannu di..Ipdi kochikura mathiri nadika mudila.

______________________________________

Comment la Marakama review sollunga