Decision time... (-_-メ)

Kishita's pov
Haha jin oppa is so funny..but wait it's almost 1 hour since we r talking while sitting on the couch.

I immediately stood up and asked him to get ready as we were getting late.

Jin~ ahhhh..but I want to talk more.

Kishita~ yess..but everyone would be waiting for us and specially Jk.

As soon as I said JK..he stood up and went inside the wardrobe to get ready.
I got amazed at first but I understood that IT'S ABOUT JUNGKOOK. ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Jin oppa is so kind. He loves his golden maknae so much. Infact he loves all his younger brothers so much.

As soon as jin oppa got ready, we left for the restaurant.

Everyone was waiting for us there and as we reached, they stood up and bowed down to greet us and we did the same.

We all ate our dinner and Jk told that he has to go to meet army on vlive.

Jimin said, "I will also join. Even I want to meet army."

Jk said,"yeah. But jin hyung, can you also join us."

Jin~ Let's do one thing that u go live today and any other 2 members can go tomorrow. It will make army even more happy.

Jk~ But the thing is that I can't do a vlive without hyung. Namjoon,hobi and suga hyung are busy with some work for their new rap song, So I have to take you. I get nervous. I don't want army to laugh at me for a awkward vlive where no one speaks.

Jin~ aahh..u can take V. He is also ur hyung.

Jk~ No way, jin hyung. V is more weird than me.

V~ But I want to go. I am missing army.

Jk~ yes..u also come but we want jin hyung too. It's for army..please jin hyung.

Kishita~ jin oppa...u should go..army would be so happy and specially army who is jin biased like me. ;)

Jin~ okay..but only for army, I will join u.

Jk's pov
We were live and talking with army. As usual, we were talking nonsense and our army was enjoying it.

We didn't realise that it's been more than an hour since we were live.
We were about to say bye to army but someone came inside and sat on the sofa near me.
I turned my face to see that person and I literally got shocked to see komal beside me.

I said," live is not over yet. Army can watch you."

Komal said, "yeah..I know."

Kishita also came and joined us and sat besides jin.

Jin hyung also got shocked.

Komal looked towards the device and said annyeonghaseyo to army.

Kishita~ annyeonghaseyo, hello, you all must be wondering that who r we?

Komal~ I m komal. And I am from India.

Kishita~ I am kishita from india.

Komal~ Actually we want to tell you that...that...I m jungkook's girlfriend. And kishita is jin's girlfriend.

Kishita~ I know that u all must be shocked and some of u must be angry. We can understand ur state of mind as we r also army.

Komal~ Actually we wanted to tell you guys earlier about this but we were not sure about ur reaction. But now we were feeling very guilty for not telling you that's why we took this decision.