College Girl . !!

" Good Morning T&T Atlanta University " - a lady said as I was walking thru the yard . It was a pretty Friday the first day of my freshman year in college . I was beyond excited ! I was kinda scared because I didn't see anyone I knew .

" Mya Mya " a girl yelled as I was walking up to my dorm room with a box in my hand . I turned around it was Kia , She was one of my classmates at my old high school . 

" Hey Kia whats up ? " i said as she approaced me . 

"Nothing girl , I didnt know you applied for TTAU ? " 

" Yea i did , i was going to FAMU but i wanted to stay in the soil of Ga " i said walking into the entrance of my dorm . 

" You stay in single resdience dorm rooms ? " she asked looking at me like i was lost .

" Yea thats what the lady said at the front office , she said that i was placed here because there wasnt anymore of the freshman dorm rooms available . I guess that's a good thing that i dont have to share a room with someone because i didnt feel like fighting over small stuff , i like to have my space so im not complaining , " i said laughing . She started to laugh and agree. 

We walked up the stairs onto the 3rd floor . The building was nice you could tell that it was designed for the Upper Classmen .

" Ohhh girl this is nice . Dang they shouldve moved me up here to , let me find a a sexy nigga that live in this building " she said as we stoped infornt of my dorm room door . Room " 777" it was so ment to be because 7 was my favorite and my lucky number .

I opend the door . it was so big and pretty  i had my own space and i was happy . My own bathroom my own 1 full size bed . i wasnt complaining at all . i got my stuff set up and locked up and me an Kia went back down on the campus yard where everybody was located . It was so many fine niggas out it didnt make sense . Being at a HBCU was gone pay off big time !

Females had on piratically no cloths own , Niggas were all on em like flys on a shitty diaper . One girl had on shorts where you could see her ass cheek's .

I was plain-jane .  I wore simple stuff but i never half dressed. In highschool I won Best Dress and Sexist Female of the year .

I had on a White polo shirt with a royal blue horse , My royal blue leggins and my Limtied editon white and royal blue Jordans' . I loved wearing leggings because it hugged my curves just right . I'm a solid 150 pounds . Most of the weight came from my juicey ass and hips . i was only 5'5 and loving it .

" All right all right , Whats up TTAU ! Welcome all freshman and welcome back Sophomores and Upper classmen ! I hoped yall had a good summer, But you know its time to start back up with the classes and parties . " The man on the mic said nd the students around started screaming" Par-Tayyy " and a couples Fhart boys made there sound and the Sorority sisters chimed in as well .

" Well its about that time , Yall im bout bring out one of my Fhart brothers out , Ladies get ready ta get yall panties wet , niggas get ready to hate . Yall clap ya hands for my brother from another mother ... Quincyyyyy AKA Que ." all the girls started screaming "Queeeeeeee ."

" Omg girl he is to damn sexy . ' Kia said " He can have my number any day ! " 

" Girl boo bye , He aint even all that . " i said rolling my eyes . But in my mind i was thinking other wise . 

Quincy was 6'1 light brown eyed , He had body for days . He was Carmel tone with a low fade with waves. and had tattoos everywhere . But this one tat stood out to me the most . which was a pair of red lips on the side of his neck. And words that read in bold letters '' Ture Love " . That let me knew he hadda girl. 

"How yall doing out there today ?" he said and all the girls said " Fine" in a unison . It was like he had his hand out and all of them were eating out his pulm .

" Thirsty ass hoes " i mumble under my breath just a lil enough for Kia to hear , which she did in chuckled . " You aint even lien " Kia respond . 

" Well as you know ima Que Dawg ! " he said and his homeboys said " OWWTT " and once again the thristy females went crazy ... He continued and said " We throwing a welcome back party tonite at the ZLounge Club tonite @ 8:30pm .. If yall shy stay ya ass in the dorm rooms , cause tonie we gone stomp a whole in the floor . " he finished then he existed the stage making the Que Dawg sound and his home bois repeated in a unison . 

" Girlll we should def go to that . Its gone be poping ! " Kia said whinning in my ear as we walked off.

" Girl no i do not wana be round these thirsty ho's , plus i gotta get some rest im so tired. " i was looking down at my phone talking and walking when i bumped into ...

" Omg im sooo sorry !! " i looked up and said when my eyes were greeted by Quincy an his homeboys . 

He smiled . " You good beautiful ! " his homeboies looked at me up and down and said " Godddamn she sexy and thick " as i walked away . 

i turnt around to see if they were still looking . But when i turnt around i saw Quincy runing back my way .. 

" Hey lil mama can i talk to you for a sec ? " he said putting his hand on my elbow .

i laughed and looked at him " Wassup , and my name aint lil mama , I have a name so dont call me that . " i snaped 

"Ooo fiesty , i like them types . The ones that act hard to get be the ones you fall in love with , i like a chase ! " he said licking his lips . All i could do was look . But i quickly turnt around and kept walking. " Whattt so i cant get no name? " he said yelling as i walked away . 

I put  my hand up and waved him off , and he started laughing looking at Me walking off nd started walking back towards his friends.

**********

4 Hours later i was laying on my bed looking into a book . When i heard a knock at the door . At first i sat there looking but when i got up walking to the door . Someone had slid a party flyer that was tonite under my door . I picked it up and opend the door and  looked around but it wasnt no one in the hall . So i begun to shut the door when i heard Kia screaming for me to wait and dont close the door. She came runing to the door . 

" Mya Mya girl what you doing lets go to this party man everyone is there . " she said started dancing to no muisc .

"Ughh okayyyyy ... " I said.

" Yasssssss.... Me n my girl finna get our party on !! "

I laughed getting up from the bed . " Well i guess ill meet you up der cause i gotta find something to wear . I havent even put my cloths up so i dont kno where my good cloths at ." I said walking to the door letting her out .

" iigh girl , dont forget it start at 8:30 we needa be leaving by 7;30 cause you know the line is gone be super long ... " she said pointing at he channel watch .

" Yea Yea i got u .. " i said hugging her closing the door . Soon as i closed the door i ran an jumped on my bed . "Collegeeeeee partiesssssssss !!!! O M G im to exticed !! what should i wear ??  how should i wear my hair !! " 

Hello (: This is the first page what do you think ?

Do you think Mya & Kia are going to remain cool ?

Is Mya & Q gonna get together ?

hmmmmmmmmm (;