Fresh start .

It was the next day , I was super tide and I had to get up to go to my first class .

I layed in the bed thinking about lastnite it was crazy.

I wonder was Kia okay because she didn’t even call or text me when she got in I hope that she was okay.

I finally got up and lazily walked to my bathroom. All my stuff wasn’t unpacked so I hadda look thru some of my bathroom need boxes to find my tooth brush , tooth paste  and a rag .

I had so much stuff it did not make since my granny spoiled me with supplies.

I washed my face and brushed my teeth. My hair was still in the ponytail from lastnite. Therefore, I fixed it neatly. I walked to my bend where my clothes were. I pulled out some true religion jeans I bleached and cut up from my fashion line I was starting.

Then I pulled out my high low white tee shirt that showed my belly button that read “ My beauty is not my Ass it’s my Face so look up “ my brand new Jordan’s complimented my small size 4 feet . Topping it off I put on my Rolex my dad bought and my channel earrings. I was fresh without even trying. I grab my speedy bag and headed out the door with my books in my other hand.

I locked my door and headed to my class which was all away across my campus. when I walked outside the Georgia heat hit me . It was so hot because it was still summer time . It was 11am in the morning and half of the school was outside, it seemed like I was the only one going to school. Soon as I begun to walk down the steps I saw Kia running up to me with a smile on her face .

“What’s Sup Night Rider?” I said. She started smiling

“Sup girl. How was lastnite when I left you to walk back with Mr. Quincy?” she asked smiling looking at me.

“Nothing , But I sho wished you would’ve called me telling me you made it in safely I was worried about you , but to me looks like ya ass happy … you glowing in shit what up with you ? He must gave you that good D?” I said pushing her.

“Girl what did he, Nawl I’m kidding. We didn’t do anything he just took me to his apartment and we talked and watched TV, but we did kiss,” she said.

“Ooooo … Yea yall did more than kiss. Look at you got on a dress in shit.” I said pulling at her sundress.

“Noo we didn’t, But I really like him Mya, He’s mad sweet and he got respect for me , he said he wasn’t even looking for sex he just looking for a girl he can chill with and spoil. And girl does this nigga has cake he gotta job and his own place and driving in a BMW this nigga got money and heyyy hell if he wanna blow money on me ima let em .” she said.

I stopped and looked at her. “Look Kia I’m not trying to be your mom or nothing up here, but don’t fall for bullshit he probably told that to half the hoes at this school already be smart and not dumb your too pretty n smart to be getting in shit.

You saw how those chicks act lastnite. you my girl but I’m not tryn be fighting up her and get kicked outta school my dad would kill me so lay low if you say he is what he is let him show you, don’t be giving him the jewels before he can even cross the ocean to get em.” I told her, she just looked at me.

“I know Mya I got it, and thanks for keeping it real I didn’t think about it like that.” She gave me a hug. “He I gotta go to this Math class ill holla at you later.” She said walking off.

I shook my head and headed to my destination.

“Was sup Ma can I get a min?” Every nigga said as I walked passed them I just threw up my hand and kept walking. I was not tryn be late to my first class.