ABBA is so good tho - XG

Xochitl - 16 yrs, 5'6",
Katee- 15 yrs, 5'5",
We are in England rn bcs idk anything Abt American shopping 😭 sorry

XOCHITL'S POV
It is Saturday, 9am, and my partner and I have chosen to go out for today and I'm meeting them at 10am at her house so we can get the bus to Liverpool. Their mum did offer to drive us but we declined because their mum and dad don't know they're gay because their Nan is homophobic and they know that their mum will tell their Nan. So we're just gonna get the bus.
I need to straighten my hair, do my makeup, and get out my house. I have an hour. I got this.

It is now 9:55am and I'm ready to go. Katie doesn't live that far away only ten minutes, so I may be 5 minutes late, but... Fashionably late... You know..?
Anygays OUTFIT CHECK whilst I'm walking I'm wearing black skinny jeans with a few little rips in, a black and white checkered undershirt, a browny-beigy looser top on top and plain black doc martens. I also have my hair in space buns with some down.

^^PICTURE ABOVE if you didn't notice^^

I'm halfway there and I've listened to two songs it's now ten though so I should probably hurry up.

I get to their house and knock on the door. I can hear their dogs barking, being protective.

"Jake, shut up for gods sake" it sounds like their mum, Shannon.
"Mum don't be mean to the damn dog" oh there's Anna
"You shut up too"
Their front door opens and I see Katee's mum stood there.
"Oh hi Xochitl I presume youre here for Katee?"
"Uhm yeah we said we were going to go to Liverpool today?" I ask unsurely scared I got the wrong day.
"Oh right I forgot about that okay come in she's in her room, follow the music."
I decide to ignore the wrong pronoun thing and we both giggle Abit then I walk up the stairs making my way towards their room as I get closer the music gets louder. Just before I open the door I decide to listen to them.
"LOOK INTO HIS ANGEL EYES ONE LOOK AND YOU'RE HYPNOTIZED HELL TAKE YOUR HEART AND YOU MUST THE PRICE LOOK INTO HIS EYES YOU'LL THINK YOURE PARADISE AND ONE DAY YOU'LL FIND OUT HE WEARS A DISGUISE DON'T LOOK TOO DEEP INTO HIS ANGEL EYES OH NO NO NO AHAHA"
How angelic. Sarcasm. It sounds like an elephant being killed, but whatever it's not as if I can sing. We're both awful. And we both laugh about it.
I knock on the door not having a clue if they can hear me over the music. I assume they can't because the beginning of 'souper trouper' starts to play. I decide to just open the door and I see her sat on her bed jamming away whilst reading a book called 'the love hypothesis' it's very good I've read it actually. They are facing to the wall, not the door.
"Katee?"
No response
"KATEE??"
Nada
"KATEE BRUCE ANSWER ME"
zilch
They really are in a world of their own when they listen to music, and when they read, so when they do both. You can only do one thing.
I make my way over to their google thingy ma jig and place my finger right in the middle to pause the music.
"HE-" They turn their head and look at me, who is smiling Innocently,
"XOCHITL HIIIII" they look very excited.
"Hey tee" they hop off their bed and make their way over to me and wrap their arms around my waist as I snake my arms around their neck returning the hug. I kiss their forehead and we both pull away.
"When did you get here?" They go to put on their shoes.
"Like ten minutes ago I was listening to you sing. It was awesome by the way" they took their eyes at me and give me a sarcastic smile
"Oh ha ha it's not as if you're any better miss Gomez"
"I could go pro I don't know what your talking about"
"Mhm sure you could, if 'pro' was actually 'psu' and stood for 'please shut up'"
"I don't like you"
"Oh really?" They ask coming closer as they finished tying their laces
"Mhm really"
"That's not true you can't resist my kisses" they kiss me on my check and nose repeatedly until I give in and kiss their lips.
" Thought so"
"Piss off"
They start laughing at me and grab my hand get their bag and drags me downstairs.
"MOTHER, WE ARE LEAVING THE BUILDING"
"Okay hun what time are you both going to be back?" She asks inquisitively.
"Ughhhh I don't know? 4?5?6? Not late."
"Okay. Bye Katee bye Xochitl"
"Bye mum"
"Bye Shannon"

We leave their house and go down their road towards the bus stop.
When we are on the bus we get their earphones, connect them and have a little jam out sesh. We play on Spotify so it's just a random playlist with random songs, but starts with 'material girl'-madonna.
We seated at the very front of the top deck OUTFIT CHECK they are wearing dark blue flare jeans, a white crop top which says "ew,people", a white cardigan, white shows with beads on the laces, and they have a tote bag, on it is a frog and a mushroom.

We exit the tunnel and make out way to the bottom of the bus after we pressed they button and heard a ding. The bus comes to a stop and we thank the driver whilst getting off.

We are walking for a bit before they see a comic-y-type-shop-thing and drags me in it, they ended up getting a funko-pop of America chavez and of Jane foster, and we leave and go to Liverpool 1. We got to go in a lot of shops and have quite a bit each. It is now 2:15 and we were both quite shocked that is was already that time, but we move on and get some subway.

After we eat we choose to just walk around and go into shops for the sake of it. When it comes round to 5:00 I suggest we go back to their house because it's gets dark early around this time of year. And Liverpool is a sketchy place.

Once we are off the bus and near their road they ask me if I wanted to watch a movie when we get in. Obviously, I agree but then we are stuck because we can't agree on what to watch.
"Multiverse of madness?"
"No"
"Whyyyyyy?"
"I don't wanna watch myself"
"But that's why I want to watch it"
"No"
"How about malevolent?"
"No, that's scary"
"Not really but alright you suggest some"
"Back to the future?"
"God no"
"Jojo rabbit?"
"NOO that's so sad"
"One of the Harry potter's?"
"Watched too many times... OOO OOO OOO"
"Got an idea?"
"Yeah yeah, what about...."
"Oh come on just say it"
"Mamma Mia?"
"Noooooo"
"Mamma Mia, here we again?"
"Noooooo"
"Whyyyyyyyy"
" We have watched those films so many times, I can't count."
"But ABBA is so good though"
"I don't care. Pick something else"
"Ugh"
"Oh wait what about we bought a zoo?"
"YES OMG I LOVE THAT FILM"
"OKAY" I say with the same energy hoping they realize how loud they were.