2. beloved betrothed

A day before coming to the cafe, she went to her Khala's house and found Shahzeb busy talking along with Uruj sitting on the floor in the drawing room. Her heart blossomed. Khala's son Irfan came out holding a cup of tea in his hand and smiled seeing her. The house belonged to her Khala, but Shahzeb used to come often. Because of that, he had a great friendship with her cousin.

Khala stopped them all for dinner. She also went to help her in the kitchen. After eating, she deliberately asked Shahzeb to drop her home. He could not deny in the presence of Khala.

"Sahab, muaafi ki koi gunjaish hai ya nahin?", as soon as she sat on the seat next to him in the car, Aiman asked cutely.

"Begum Sahiba!! Muaafi usi surat mein milegi jab aap humari favourite jagah coffee pilwane ki haami bharein.", Shahzeb, while rotating the steering, came in the trance and requested.

"Pakke blackmailer ho aap.", she said chuckling while showing her teeth. His loud convulsive laughter echoed in the car. Hearing that Uruj, sitting in the back seat, looked startled.

"Ok.", the urge to refuse knocked her mind, but it was difficult to survive without him. Heart forced her to agree.

Now she had come here to meet him as a punishment, but he himself has disappeared.

"Aabis, tum humesha hi der kar dete ho. Aaj tou waqt par aa jate taki main Phufo ke aane se pehle ghar pahunch jaati.", the chain of her thoughts broke from the sound, which happened due to the rip falling of cup from the hand of a child sitting on the table in front. She grumbled. She took a deep breath to compose himself.

Shahzeb was afraid of being late and entered into the cafe, then seeing Aiman sitting alone beside a glass wall in the corner, a relief rushed in his veins.

Looking intently, in peach and white dress, flower like soft and delicate Aiman's long golden hairs kissing her rosy pink cheeks. Woody brown eyes with the hint of sunshine were lost somewhere. He found a beautiful angel that appeared in his lost attention.

"Banane wale ne koi tou kami chhorhi hoti. Meri jaan.", the heart of Shahzeb became mischievous - "Aye mere dil, intezaar kar le zara!! Kuch mahine ki baat hai, isne meri hi hona hai." Shahzeb comforted himself by putting his hand on the heart and moving towards her with swift steps.

"Hi, kaisi hai meri jaan.", he leaned against her ear while sitting on the chair loudly.

"Oh shukr hai aap aa gaye!", Aiman was shocked at this approach and straightened up.

"Kya baat hai jabse tumhari dost se phir se rishtey behtar hue humein ekdum bhula hi diya. Apne waahid fiancé pe zulm karte tumhein zara haya naa aayi?", he spread his legs in a relaxed manner under the table and sat comfortably on chair.

"Shahzeb, tum yeh baat chhorho aur pehle meri iss baat ka jawab do ke itna late kyun ho gaye? Pata hai na aaj maine jaldi ghar wapis hona hai aur...", the juvenility hidden in the speed of her manner was on peak.

When she spoke non-stop for five minutes, Shahzeb was forced to stop her by placing her hands on her lips - "Achcha baba ab tou late ho gaya na! Kuch ho sakta hai?", he spoke a little severely showing his eyes to her. Aiman turned silent in fear.

“Aur ‘Shahzeb’, haan? Lagta hai humari begum sahiba behadd naraz hain. Aap ‘Aabis’ nahin bolti tou ghabrahat ho jati hai mujhe.”, he chuckled.

"Amy! Jaan!! Main inn khoobsurat lamhon ko bekaar ki baaton mein zaaya nahin karna chahta. Aisi hi tum thoda sa waqt le kar aayi ho. Bas baat itni hai ke traffic pe kisi ka kya qaabu. Mera bass chalta tou udd kar yahan waqt se pehle pahunch jata.", Shahzeb felt a little pity when he saw her sitting with her head hung low, he explained her softly.

Still she didn't say anything and started to settle the beach, twirling the fingers in her hair.

“Yaar! tum bhi na zara-zara si baaton par munh bana leti ho. Shaadi ke baad pata nahin mera kya hone wala hai. For so many days, I yearned to see your face, jab bardasht ki hadd sarhadd par kar gayi I was forced to call you here. Meri bhi majboori samjho.”, after ordering coffee for himself and ice-cream for her, Shahzeb told her the condition of his heart in a deep tone.

Aiman looked into his eyes.

Her displeasure flew away with love shining in those genuine eyes. The power of love felt running instead of blood in the body – “Achcha na, main kuch keh rahi hoon kya...”,  she said stealing her eyes away from him in shyness.

“Amy Jaan, zindagi mein mujhe sirf ek cheez se darr lagta hai, woh hai tumhari judaai. I may not be able to live the day you are separated from me.”, he spoke, holding Aiman's soft, delicate hand in his heavy masculine hands.

“Main nahin jee paunga tumhare bina.”, he whispered again.

She blushed and turned red. She had an idea long ago that if they ever get a chance in life to weigh their feelings and love for each other, Shahzeb would always be more inclined.

“Aabis, aapko itni mohabbat hai mujhse.”, looking at her smart fiancé, she flaunted herself and pricked her nose and asked a question which she already knew the answer to.

“Amy! tumhare tasawwur se bhi kahin badh kar meri mohabbat ki hadd hai.”, his tone started to get serious and he pecked her hands which he was holding until now. The atmosphere of the coffee shop became more beautiful.

“Aabi! Main toh sirf isliye keh rahi ke aapki Ammi shaam ko ghar aane wali hain aur kahin main der se pahunchoon tou koi naya muamla na arise ho jaye. Aur main ab shaadi tak koi aur issue khada nahin karna chahti. Khaas kar jab hum dono hi itne sensitive hain iss maamle mein. Aur Phufo..” Aiman explained in a compressed tone but stopped herself from completing the last sentence.

Aiman had become very sensitive to her relationship with herAabis. After what happened, she did not want anyone to interfere anymore with the future of their relationship in any way.

*

it's going to be a regular update so please do vote, comment and share xx.

[Khala is mother's sister
Phufo is father's sister]