special sock

-Keyns Pov

I had just got back from the gym and i noticed some things at home , that weren't there before .
the roommate must've gotten settled in i thought to myself.
probably just another kid that thinks they know anything and everything , that's how it was with freshman . they were straight out of high school thinking that the world is gummy bears and rainbows , well it ain't . see i'm a junior at UNC
i'm 21 and i major in criminal justice .

in other words , im grown asl and probably gonna keep my distance from the fresh meat that'll be living with me .

i grabbed my towel and headed to the bathroom , i needed a shower after that workout . I did my hygiene routine and rinsed myself off. Just as a i was finishing up i heard a knock at the bathroom door . i swiftly wrapped my towel around myself and opened it .

i was greeted with a short stud looking up at me , ah so this is the fresh meat . i took a good look at her and i had to admit , she was sexy .

i'm not really into studs , or children lol but the way she was lookin at me i could've risked it all .

that was until she opened her mouth "what are you doing in MY bathroom "? she barked at me ,
taken back by her question i just looked at her confused .
she rambled on about how i have my own bathroom, like clearly not lil girl , and that's when she called me a "perv" . oh if she wanted perv then it's perv she'll get .

an idea came to my head and i gripped her waist and inched her up against the wall . she got quiet now . i lowered my face down to hers and whispered against her lips "there's only one bathroom mama" . and i released her from my grip and went in my room.

Something told me living with her would be
interesting .😏

-Lily
I woke up the next day and immediately thought about what went down last night , i didn't even know this girls name yet . i walked out of my room and into the kitchen when i saw her.

"goodmorning " she said brushing past me
"morning " i said back shyly
she went out to the patio and i saw her rolling up what had seemed to be a blunt . i never really smoked weed before , i'd usually stick to carts because they were so discreet . i decided i needed to at least know her name , so i went out there and sat next to her .
"you smoke"? she asked passing the blunt to me
i nodded and took it from her , letting it pass through my lips inhaling .

That shit burned and i realized i didn't need to pull as much as i do with a cart. i started coughing up a storm and she chuckled .

"so what's your name " ? i gathered the courage to ask .

"daddy" she replied smirking
i busted out laughing and she joined me
"i'm just fooling , but it's keyn" (key-in)
"now you gotta tell me your name , she said smoothly .

"lillian , but i just go with lily" .
she nodded and relit the blunt

i got lost in my thoughts watching her smoke , she was so good looking i couldn't help myself.

"take a picture and it'll last longer" she teased
"sorry" i said rubbing my neck .

"what are you doing later"? she asked
"nothing special "
"do you wanna maybe- she tried to finish but i cut her off

"uh actually i gotta a lot of unpacking to do " i replied quick , and my anxiety started to kick in.

im so socially awkward:/

"oh i can help !" she said eagerly
"im good really , thanks" .
i got up and rushed into my room , why is it so hard for me just to have one normal conversation

i sighed and palmed my face .

"lily" she called out knocking .
she opened the door and stood there

"im sorry ian mean to make you uncomfortable, i wasn't tryna ask you on a date or something"

ouch .

"you're fine , now can you leave me alone" i snapped.

she closed my door and walked away .
i instantly regretted shouting at her she's been nothing but nice to me . but all i do is shut people out .

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️
(self -h@rm /suicidal thoughts)
i sat on the floor and let my tears run down my face .
i've always been like this .
i reached in my drawer for my special sock , i grabbed the razor from it and my tears were flowing heavier than before. i pressed the razor to my wrist and made a clean cut . i did this twice before i cleaned myself up .

god i hate myself .

—Keyns Pov

I shouldn't have made a move so quick , i should've just stuck to what i said in the beginning. but there's something special about lily i can feel it , and i wanna get to know her more , i sighed and got dressed for work . i figured i should at least tell lil i'm leaving so she'd know she was here alone , i knocked . no answer i crept the door open and i saw the most horrific sight .
i saw lily crying patting her what seemed to be slit open wrist .

i ran to her and held her tight , she hugged me back squeezing me and crying into my chest .

i ran her a bath and let her get settled in it .

i watched her bathe and i had to keep all my horn ball thoughts to myself , giving the circumstance.
"i didn't wanna kill myself " she admits
"i just wanted it to hurt"
i looked at her with tears in my eyes
"lily you can always come to me , about anything!"
"i'll never judge you" i said softly .

she got out and i helped her get dressed
"you don't have to do all this" she whined
"you're not shutting me out anymore lily so stop "

she crawled in her bed and i got in with her , she turned over and faced me . we both just started at each other for a while . That was until she scooted closer and grabbed my face .

She pulled me deep into a kiss , i wrapped her legs around my waist and she slid her tongue in my mouth.

we kissed and kissed and felt all over each other , when she broke the kiss .

"im sorry i-
she said and turned back around

"lily- i called to her

"you should be getting to work" she said quietly

she's doing it again . i sighed and left as she wished .

What am i going to do with this girl ?