Chapter 1:

•|Oikawa's POV|•

I was sitting on my bed reading one of my favorite book when one of my maid knocked and entered my room because the king called me..great just great..! we're going to talk about my engagement and I didn't even agree on this.

I stand up and fix myself up so I won't be a  disappointment just for once because in the king's mind, I'm always a disappointment no matter how I tried..

I head to the throne room and when I arrived I bowed at the front of the king "I have arrived your majesty.." "You're 10 minutes late. just what are you doing at you room!?" "I'm sorry your majesty..I was reading a book.." I was controlling my tears to not fall down

"Whatever, I don't want to hear your lies anymore, Hajime will come here to pick you up later, you two must spend some time together before your wedding" "If I may ask..When is the wedding?" The king sighs then stand up

"Your wedding is in 7 days and I want you guys to spend some time together before your soon to be husband get busy" I don't even care if he got busy or what..I don't even like him now anyways, I already told the king but he doesn't listen..I mean why would he? he's a king, he would listen to a crown prince.. "Tooru! are you listening?" "Yes your majesty I'll prepare myself.."

I exited to the throne room and I was about to go to my room but one of the chef bump into me "Oh my goodness! I'm sorry your highness, please punish me..!" The chef said then he hurriedly kneeled in front of me..I'm not a monster that punishes people.

"Stand up, It's okay, you just bumped into me, It's not a big deal" The chef stand up then look at me, I also look at him and wow..he has beautiful rounded golden eyes and I find his hair funny because it's spikey  white-grey with black streaks..pftt he looks like an owl.

"What's your name?" I asked like I was demanding him..well I felt sorry if that scares him.."It's Koutaro your highness, Koutaro Bokuto" "Koutaro hm.. I'll just call you Kou is that okay?" "Anything is okay your highness" "Kou, Do you have some food there? I am hungry.." He smiled at me then I looked at him confused, he hurriedly go to the kitchen then a few second later he came back with a strange bread that I haven't see before..

"What is that?" "This is milk bread your highness,I'm sure you'll love this" I slowly take the bread from him then I took a little bite on it..It was delicious..very very delicious, I haven't taste anything like this before! "Say..How come I haven't seen this bread before?" "It was a comoners bread your highness..I'm very sorry if I gave you that.." He looked then frowned..pftt he looks cute, he's like a puppy.

"It's fine, It was very delicious.. say are the other foods of the comoners are delicious?" He looked at me again then smiled widely "Yes your highness! If you like I could cook different comoners food for you everyday" "Sure I would like that" I smiled at him then he stared at me for a minute which made me confused, I heard the bell ring and I heard horses feet, it must be haji..I haven't even prepared myself yet..!

"I have to go Kou,See you again.." "See you again your highness!" I run across my room then I rushly get ready because I can't be late at greeting Haji..

     _________•••_________

•|Koutaro's POV|•

So that's the crown prince..he has a gorgous dark brown eyes as well as his hair, he was very beautiful..beautiful than the girls that I met..No! Koutaro snap out of it, he's a crown prince soon to be king and your just a chef..no..a thief..you're just a thief who pretends to be a chef and besides..he's already engage.

I began wandering around since it's my free time and there I saw gold bars at the bag of one with the horses, it must be from prince Hajime..I slowly go to his horse when he and his guards already went it..I grab three gold bars and ran back inside without anyone noticing it..

Oh~ I'm sure my family would love this when I go home..~

•|Tooru's POV|•

I hurriedly run to the king's side and luckily hajime isn't there yet "You almost got late." The king whispered "I'm sorry your majesty.." I said in a low voice.

A few minutes later haji arrived at the throne room and when I looked at him, he's frowning.."Greetings to your majesty and your highness.." Haji said as he bowed to the both of us "Greetings to you as well prince haji, why are you frowning? did something happened?"
"Three of my gold bars went missing..it was suppose to be for your highness.." gold bars for me? But I xon't even need that..

"Oh my..we must look for the gold bars, what if a thief stole it!?" "I was thinking of that too, your majesty..but oh well, there's 4 more gold bars here, I'll be sending the three here as soon as possible" I sighed then pouted.. I'm hungry again and I want to eat that milk bread that I tasted..

"Well anyways, Tooru is ready so you two have fun and spend a lot of time together,okay?" "Yes your majesty" Haji goes closer to me and grab my hands "Let's go Ru" He said then smiled, I just nodded then hold tigh into his hand.

I want to go to the village..but father would hate me..really really hate me..

To Be Continued..