1 🍓

DONT FUCKING READ THIS IS SO OLD

"Hey!" Anya turned over to see Becky. Anya closed her eyes and smiled. "Hey Becky" Anya gave her a happy look. They went on the bus, Anya was really tired.. after all she fell asleep last night studying. "Hey we're here already?" Becky gave Anya a confused look. "Time flies when your having fun!" Anya said smiling. Damian and his two little minions were there. As soon as Anya got off the bus Damian was a light pink. "Hm" Anya Thought to herself.
DONG DONG
"Class already?! I thought we arrived early!" Becky yelled. When we got their our professor told us something about a field trip. Anya was super excited, she was all over the place. "We will be put in pairs, the field trip will last a week. The pairs will be put up outside class on Monday . Dismissed." Everyone was talking about who they wanted to be with. Becky sighed ,"I want us to be partners!" Anya smiled. "Hey Anya I heard we are even having are own dorm heh!" Becky whispered while making a mischievous face. Anya made a face and said ,"What exactly are you thinking?" Becky responded to with a single word. "Tea."

DAMIAN POV
"Pairs? Pairs. I hope I'm not with that brat. If I am I'll be talking to the professor. There is no way I can be with her!" I thought Ugh.. "Boss!" I heard someone shout. "Yes?" I responded. "I heard we get our own dorm!" Now i really didn't want to be paired up with her. It's like I- I.. get uneasy around her. *I smacked myself* I mustn't think about that! Hmph!

ANYA POV
I wonder who I will get paired with.. hopefully Damian. I need to help Papa with his mission! And I'll save the world. (Anya was getting excited just thinking about it.) It was lunch time. "Peanuts with Hamburg steak please." I said to the chef. The chef nodded and handed me the food. She smiled and went to her table, with Becky. "So do you have anyone you want to be paired with besides me?" Becky said with her mouth stuffed with food. "No." I lied.  She smiled and continued eating. Then she got serious. She put her hands together and put her head on her hands. "Enough, less eating more talking." Anya swallowed her food and asked ,"what about?" Becky smiled and said ,"crushes."

NOBODY POV
Damian actually had good hearing. So he can hear the girls. "Crushes?" Damian thought to himself. "So? Do you like someone?" Becky asked Anya. "Actually yes." In that moment Damian felt jealous.. "oo! Who is it?!" Becky yelled. "Sh! And I'll tell you if we get paired. Okay?" Becky sighed and nodded.

Lunch was over and we had afternoon classes ,"At the field trip since we will be there for a week starting Monday.
Monday we will settle in.
Tuesday we will visit and art museum.
Wednesday will be a day only with you and your partner.
Thursday we will be going to a pool.
Friday we will shopping, thanks to Becky's family providing us with cash. Thank you Becky.
Saturday, we will go out to eat.
Sunday, another day with your partner.
And Again, Monday. We will pack up and leave."
Every was so excited. He gave us a list of things to pack. Have a Good Friday everyone, see you Monday.

"Papa! Mama! I got a field trip!" Anya yelled indicating her wanting her parents to answer her, which they will as always. "That's great miss Anya!" Said Yor also known as "mama." Papa didn't give an answer just a simple mhm. Anya went immediately to pack. She packed clothes, a toothbrush, a swimsuit, fancy clothes, pajamas, entertainment, and a letter. There was also more. (I'm just to lazy to mention it.) She was so excited and went to bed. She slept the whole weekend. Now it was today! The field trip. Anya rushed to school only to find that she was paired with Damian. Her jaw dropped but she had a cute look on her face. She had her stuff and was ready. Once all the sorting was over they had to sit together in the bus. "Hey you!" Damian yelled. Anya turned around. Damian turned a radish red. "D-d.." he totally forgot what he was going to say! "Ah! I lost what I wa thinking! She's so cu- Damian get your self under-control." He thought to himself. "Cute.. me?" Anya though as she blushed. It was still 3 hours away and they had nothing to do. Anya was reaching in her bag pulling out her entertainment, when the letter she packed dropped. "Heh! You really are clumsy." He said as he picked it up. He only caught a glimpse of it. "I like—" Anya snatched the note and put it back in her bag. Damian was jealous. He didn't see so he asked ,"who is it?!" Anya said ,"nobody." And drew. After a while she got tired and slept with 2 hours to go. The ride was a bit bumpy causing her to move a lot. There was a sharp turn and Anya tipped over on Damian's shoulder. "G-gyah!" Damian said as he turned red. He liked Anya on his shoulder and was to Afraid to believe it. He ended up falling asleep too...